The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Problem with CPX interactive

rinims

affiliate
Hey everyone i just wanted to know if anyone else have the same problems and if anyone can help me figure out what should i do cause this is the only income i have
and that's all i do for living and i depend on this and i think its not fair to get played by someone for all the hard work i have done.

CPX interactive is failing to pay me for so long at first they said im going to get paid on NET30 basis then they failed to pay me on time.
Then i asked them why they are not paying on time and they said they are paying on NET45 basis.

And now that time is extended to NET90 basis i havent received my payment since January yet and i think this company is a big Fail in the industry and that everyone should avoid it.

You can see bellow all the proofs i have regarding this case and i really need any kind of advice or help i can get cause they ruined a lot of stuff for me and my family cause their failing to pay me on time was result of me, my wife and our 2 little sons one 5 years old and other 6 months old ending up on street because i was not able to pay the rent, losing the electricity in our apartment before we got expelled for non paying on time and a lot of stress we've been through.
I personally think this is all cause because of discrimination cause i don't live in western countries.

This are some of emails i got from them there is a lot of stuff i can post here but here are some of the recent emails.

hxxp://puu.sh/8mIaQ.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mIe1.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mIgM.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mIhd.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mIic.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mIl6.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mImH.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mInl.png
hxxp://puu.sh/8mInS.png

This is mine MTD there hxxp://puu.sh/8mIxf.png

Last edited:
Wow sorry to hear about this. I hope it gets cleared up soon for you and your family! I have little ones too so I understand your need to get paid in a timely manner, kids are not cheap. But moving you to Net45, Net60, and then Net90 is simply ridiculous.

I showed this to Mike on FB yesterday, he's read it - no reply!

Yea nothing yet i did get reply from them they said they will pay it in the end of April but its May and the payment is not sent yet.

Yea nothing yet i did get reply from them they said they will pay it in the end of April but its May and the payment is not sent yet.

Sorry to hear that. We are thinking about setting up a specific claims forum so companies and affiliate can dispute this type of thing in a middle ground.

I hope he was paid. CPX interactive is looking like a shady, unprofessional ad network, up to screw their publishers, so far. Let's see if they even bother to come up with their side of the story, if not, no one from the forum should do business with them. Cause they will probably scam you bad. net-30 to net-90, that's crazy. Sounds more like net-never-will-see-that-money.

Cheers & good luck.

MI
Back