The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problem with COD offer

John aka

hello guys, i promote cod offer(lose weight product)I use seo and I got 1 sale and I 2 others in holds.i ask my AM why they not approved yet she told me that it may because customers not respond to the call yet.or call center discover that the customer have an allergic so they can't sell him the product
I find it strange answer from my AM.
On my website I explain to the customer that he/she should answer to call to confirm the order.my traffic is high quality I not know what should to do?
Sorry for my English

What's weird about her answer?
Explaining to your traffic that they should pick up the call, doesn't mean that they will actually do it. Your AM won't lie to you. They do not make any money if you don't.

What's weird about her answer?
Explaining to your traffic that they should pick up the call, doesn't mean that they will actually do it. Your AM won't lie to you. They do not make any money if you don't.

She told me that it may customer have an allergic so they won't buy him this product and I find it strange

No it not contain that but I sure people who make the order are interested to buy this product
Well, apparently one of your referred customers was allergic to it. So, they did not get a sale, so you did not get your money.

I do not really see a problem here? or something weird?

MI
Back