The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Problem with affiliate cash -- your thoughts...

Markus_Allen

As you already know, getting paid from affiliate merchants is tough...

... It's sort of like collecting claims from insurance companies -- they're job is to delay payment (or even worse, not pay at all).

I've tested over 200 affiliate programs since 1997 and not one... not a single one has paid me on time. (Technically one paid me a day late and another a week late -- so that's basically 2 out of 200).

Question: Do you know any programs that pay today's commissions instantly (or by tomorrow at the latest). This would not only help us gain trust (but it also helps fund our lead generation efforts).

I know of three instant/net 1 day term payouts (all via PayPal) and will put a report together on my findings... can you help add to my list?

Do you know of any instant and near-instant payments from affiliate programs?

I'm not familiar with any that pay daily. Of those I have worked with in the last decade, nearly all pay at the time they said they would. A few are tardy, some quite a bit, but over 90% pay when they indicated. I'm sorry to hear you have had such bad luck with yours. That's quiet a large number to be consitantly late.

I think you have to do a lot of volume to get paid daily. However, I am in a program that pays weekly on a certain amount of volume, and I have been paid on time for years with them.

Other programs - like Market Health (Which this website has a link for) pay by paypal 2x a month, and that's been very reliable too.

i'm surprised you've found that many that pay late ... and agreed, i doubt there'd be any that pay daily ... at best you can hope for weekly, at worst, twice monthly ...

the one i use has never paid late ...

if it's something you have doubts on though, it's always worth researching the different programs before joining up - usually if they're bad at paying there'll be some sort of post somewhere about it

MI
Back