The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PrimeQ UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcheungprimeq

Hello,

I?ve just registered an account. I?ve been reading posts here for a while. I thought I?d post and introduce myself, I recently joined PrimeQ as an affiliate service executive in the UK, my responsibilities include ensuring that all of our affiliates are happy and helping to trouble shoot any problems relating to their accounts.

PrimeQ are rapidly growing and I look forward to speaking and meeting with many of you in the near future!

If you have any questions no matter how small, please don?t hesitate to contact me directly via email at kcheung@primeq.co.uk as I am not on the forum all the time.

Kind regards,

Ken

kcheung@primeq.co.uk

Hi Linda,

Affiliate marketing here in the UK is up and coming, with lots of oppertunities and growth.

If any of you are interested in exploring what the UK has to offer please feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help and offer any advice that i can.

Don?t hesitate to contact me directly via email at kcheung@primeq.co.uk as I am not on the forum all the time.

Hi Ken,
Just wanted to drop you a note and welcome you to 5 Star (though it appears you've been a lurker for a little while). :)

Hope you find all the information you need here, and don't hesitate to ask because everyone around here is pretty friendly, especially Linda.

~ Teli

I've just been reading your other thread ken. which are the best affiliate programs on primeq at the mo? which ones would you most recommend we try to push?

cheers!

diwiltshire said:
I've just been reading your other thread ken. which are the best affiliate programs on primeq at the mo? which ones would you most recommend we try to push?

cheers!

Hi Diwiltshire,

At the moment we have many campaigns which are performing well, and payouts are also great. Currently our top performers are:

UK-UKSurveyPanel.com
Payout: ?0.50 per lead

UK- GreatUKsurveys.co.uk
Payout: ?0.70 per lead

UK/US FreeRewardCenter.com ?100 VISA Grocery Gift Card
Payout: ?1.00 per lead

UK/US FreerewardCenter.com ?100 MASTERCARD gorcery Gift Card
Payout: ?1.00 per lead

UK- GlobalTestMarket.com
Payout: ?0.98 per lead

In addition we also have:

IPSOS, a series of campaigns in a variety of countires, including Spain, Brazil, Sweden, Russia.
Payout: Country Dependant

We don't normally accept incentivzed traffic.

Please feel free to conatact myself or Reza Vinkes at kcheung@primeq.co.uk or rvinkes@primeq.co.uk should you wish to discuss this further!

sincerely yours,

Kenneth Cheung

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back