The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pre-Affiliate Network approval using their products and images?

mattyk

affiliate
Hi there guys i don't believe that this has specifically been addressed here (if I have overlooked this-I apologise).

I am aware that there are 'getting approval for network affiliate' posts, But I want to know the specifics in regards to using images and linking back to different merchant sites from the one niche site..

For instance I am working on some sites for pre-approval (all with a specific niche) and know that I must add content, but my dilemma is as such, say I want to sell a particular Amazon products (but I am not a publisher/approved affiliate), do I use there product pictures and link to there site prior to joining them to give them an example of what I am planning to sell specifically from their site?

So broadly speaking if I am targeting certain products from specific merchants ie Amazon/ and other's and want to sell products from a RANGE of merchants 'at the same time, from the same niche site', do I create content based around their specific 'images/sale pages', even though I am yet to be affiliated and approved by them?

Therefore, if what I have previoulsy mentioned is the case and I target a few affiliate merchant's to use on a specific niche site, when each merchant (Affiliate Account Manager) reviews my site for approval, they will see that I am not ALWAYS linking back to them, but rather linking to 2 or more merchants (including themselves)?

Is this a problem? To me it would show that your niche site is diversifing, but not specifically being totally loyal/ affiliated to any one merchant. But from their point of view I can understand if they don't like this.

Ideally my niche sites when 'affiliated' and set up correctly will be
linked to a various selection of products from a diverse range of
merchants/affiliate networks.

What do you guys suggest?

I look forward to all responses, as this is severely holding me back.

Thanks

First of all, welcome! :)

Secondly, no you do not have to load your site with products from companies that might accept you. In fact, I would not do that. If someone buys something through your site before you are officially an affiliate, you would not make any commission.

Does wherever you are applying to give you a place for comments, so you can explain that you are setting up a diverse product site with reviews, something like that? Or are you already a Clickbank affiliate who can start adding to your site while you're awaiting acceptance?

I'm hardly an expert but I feel safe in telling you all this.

banners
Back