The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR3 and PR4 links wanted

temi

affiliate
I am looking to buy affordable PR3 and PR4 links. If you have interesting links for sale please let me know
Thanks

Is this the right way? I am such a dork sometimes.
I have a PR4 site with over 900 back links and counting. at the end of this month I will finally be able to get some more advertising for it. On average I get about 6000 hits a day with 180-190 unique visitors. Most are regular visitors who come to play on my internal game site which PR3 and some go to my blog PR3 as well. the links are on my home page on the right side in the recommended section. Also the page is XHTML 1.0 verified. links on that page are $10.00/3 months. There is also banner space at the bottom (I can remove the V7N banner as it isn't paid for) that space is $10.00/month
My blogs (2) are both PR3 and the price is $10.00/ 3 months to have a link on both of them. One of my blogs is temporarly out of service as I had some weird trouble with wordpress and are trying to do a fresh install of it right at this moment (should be done by tomorrow morning).

I also have advertising space in my directories in the sponsor's field for $30/yearly and 4 more spaces that are "screenshot futured links" they are $5.00/month and allow a short description. As well as the site will be entered into the directory itself for free.
Thank You ahead for Your interest. If You have any question feel free to ask .

temi just told me how to put links here. Thank You temi.
so here they go: detoam.net--main site PR4
detoam.net/blog---PR3
detoam.110mb.com---PR3 please give me till morning to bring it back to life.
detoam.info--PR2 directory
detoamweb.info
dir.detoam-host.net this is my hosting company's directory
jrsdirectory.com-- for some reason this is the most popular of my directories the latest back link count was almost 700 and it looks like it's growing everyday. Yesterday it was less than 400.

detoam, all your directories look alike, that is now very good, you should make them look a bit more unique. Anyway, I am interested in a link on your blogs, how much did you say that was?

I keep directories alike because of the editing abilities, but I have been thinking of changing that. Thank You for Your input.
The links on blogs are $10.00/3 months for both blogs. the links will be in the sidebars. so they actually will be sitewide. As I mentioned I am having to rebuild the blog on detoam.110mb.com, but it will be (as it was before) a technology blog. I am an amateur computer modder and builder so I get to deal with a whole lot of new technology for my own and my customer's needs.

I would like to buy the blog link, how do I pay you? if you can send me your paypal account via PM it will be great.
Thanks

bochgoch, same here, i need link for a range of sites/nich. How about we start with Web Hosting related sites. Do you have web hosting or domain name related sites?
After that shall we say property related sites? and of course web directories.

Let me know which one you can help with
Thanks

Why do it in private :)

It's not as if your purchasing links for high PR but it's for generating more traffic. Purchasing links for traffic is allowed. :)

I just don't feel it's wise to publish posts naming sites you wish to buy sell links for ... we never know what tools Google may employ in future to track down those sold for PR links ... but forum postings would be a great place to start.

Perhaps I'm just paranoid...

Anyway I prefer to conduct such deals in private.

And anyway

I just don't feel it's wise to publish posts naming sites you wish to buy sell links for ... we never know what tools Google may employ in future to track down those sold for PR links ... but forum postings would be a great place to start.

Perhaps I'm just paranoid...

Anyway I prefer to conduct such deals in private.

And anyway

I agree with you Bochgoch, dealing in private is always the best option.

banners
Back