The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PR Update is it happening for you ?

RiverWire

affiliate
Over a dp there are a couple of people reporting PR updates, any one seen it on their sites yet ? I havent seen anything yet on any of my sites.

I was hoping it would be another month away yet...

thats what i thought there has been a couple of people saying they lost PR but that could mean the start of an update or they are getting penalized lol

DP is always full of shit any thats why i thought id ask here and get some honest answers lol

About a year ago I was all hooked up on the PR thingy. Nowadays I concentrate on getting my sites in order and adding content, optimising them as best possible for good search engine traffic.

Yeah im now getting to that stage, PR wasnt a big thing for me to start with but i got caught in the hype, think im slowly coming out of it now however it does give you a hint on how you are doing in SEO etc, if it goes down you know its something you are doing is wrong, goes up then your doing something right (good backlinks etc)

This news is ultimately false and fake as i also dunno see any update in PR for any of my sites and neither of my friends.

And as all the members are also saying this only therefore, no updates till date from Google.

Nope, still a PR12.

KP

I guess it is normal that KingPin has a higher PR then the Punisher (Google). Just kidding.

Anyway the timing is not about another PR update, but indeed some sites have been facing some of the classic irregular movements in PageRank (you know the same thing that happens when a PR is on its way).

Personally I have not faced any PR update and nothing irregular on my sites, but there are just too many reports so it might be. But after all..who cares? (well the link sellers I guess).

What ever makes a person happy, is it a higher PR or a higher graph of the stats, its always good :taz: (p.s. I love this animated folk jumping all like crazy)

For me PR is meaningless so therefore I don't believe in it. I don't have the G toolbar installed.

If I was to tell links, that would be a different thing but I can't say I'm into that.

KP

I do not know it already where, but it was written that began, and the news enough surprising. He takes away the values rather properly:eek:

MI
Back