The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PPCNOOB's First Journey into Mobile CPA.

Current Status:

Kind of have hit the road block , not able to decide whether I am using a wrong traffic source or offer ( The LP's I am using are all gathered from spy tools and edited ) .

Current Status:

Spent : $35
Conversion : 0
ROI : -100 %

So I have decided to check another Mobile Pin submit offer which actually has a higher payout ($4+) and another DOI offer ($2) with the same traffic source . LP's have been spied upon by tools.

Waiting for campaigns to get approved.

Current Status:

Spent : $35
Conversion : 0
ROI : -100 %

So I have been reading and trying to get as much as information as possible and realized that only certain type of offers work with PPV traffic like game downloads , SOI , coupons etc , so have launched a new campaign with $2.8 payout, will test it till 15$ and if no conversion happens will probably cut this offer.

Buddy Go with PPI offers so can get leads faster and have some data
this is an advice from me always start with low payout offers so u will have much data
ALSO MAKE Sure that Ur landers that u got from spy tolls are clean cus some of them contains redirect codes

Any update on this? Don't give up because this offer didn't work. To be honest with you 9 / 10 offers wont work unless you put in some serious optimizations. But when you finally find that winner it will pay for all your loses plus more!

MI
Back