“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPCNOOB's First Journey into Mobile CPA.

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by PPCNOOB, Sep 3, 2016.

1. PPCNOOB

PPCNOOB Affiliate affiliate

Hi Everyone,

Delighted to be part of such a great forum and your success has also motivated me to start my first mobile cpa journey.

AIM: To be able to weed out bad traffic and find profitable placements after testing for 100$
    Offer : Sweepstake , payout is $2 (currently using only one network but will rotate the offer from other network later if required)
    Traffic : Propeller Ads ( ZP rejected , maybe they are not looking for newbie marketers at the moment whereas experience with Propeller ads have been really good hoping their traffic quality also matches their service level)
    Tracking : Adsbridge

Current status : waiting for Propeller Ads to approve campaign.

Wish me luck Guys.

game333 likes this.
  2. cpalife
  3. Anirudh

Anirudh Affiliate affiliate

Wishing you good luck!

4. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Good luck buddy
    i wish u good luck
    if u have any Problem Let us know
    and make the journey Up to date

5. PPCNOOB

Current Status :
    Rotating three offers.

Total Spend : $6
    Conversion : 0
    ROI : -100%

Will let this run for another few hours and then will start optimizing by blocking bad placements , will start using LP if no conversion with $20 spend.

6. tyoussef

How much the offer payout
    and offer type ?

7. PPCNOOB

Offer Payout : $2
    Offer Type : sweepstakes

8. Steve Banik

Steve Banik Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Good luck! I'm not very familiar with sweepstakes offers, but it seems like $2 CPA is a tough margin to profit from.

tyoussef likes this.
  9. tyoussef

Cool U just have To use an atracting landing page Dude

10. tyoussef

yes it is Buddy steve

11. Guinness

Guinness Affiliate affiliate

good luck, is this pin submit sweep offer ?

12. PPCNOOB

SOI

13. VictoriouS

VictoriouS Affiliate affiliate

Definitely going to give you these two pointers:

- Don't bother if you're not using a landing page, you might get it running but profits are going to suffer without one. Just get some ideas and make some.

- If you're not using a tracker either with a cloaker or another tracking service for bots, you're going to burn your money. Lots of ad networks give a bunch of garbage bot traffic and if you don't identify it on time and reclaim it to your AM, you just lost $100.

Remember a lot of networks won't pay until Net 7/15/30 the first time until they can verify the traffic you got them. So be aware in case you can't scale due to lack of capital and adjust accordingly.

Good luck man!

14. PPCNOOB

Current Status:

Spent : $10
    ROI : -100 %

Have now added 2 Landing pages , will let it run for another $10 and then will change the LP's if there is no conversion.

muyiwa likes this.
  15. PPCNOOB

Thanks for the help. Added two LP's as DL was not looking so promising and I am using adsbridge for tracking.

16. VictoriouS

Well $10 is literally nothing in terms of acquiring data. You'll have a better understanding of the data you acquired if you put it for $10 a day for 2-3 days.

Analyze the traffic you're getting with your tracking system of choice. If by $20-$30 you don't have a conversion kill it. Honestly Sweepstakes SOI is more of an "incentive" based traffic source and I definitely wouldn't bother using paid traffic sources for that CPA payout. Then again I focus on Bing/Google/FB exclusively.

If your budget is high knock it down a notch. You will burn the money faster at that pace.

17. PPCNOOB

Actually I had planned to run it for $25 with direct linking but had a little free time so thought of making LP's , will let the LP's run for $25-$30 and if no conversion then will probably look for some other offers with higher payout.

18. VictoriouS

Definitely invest your time into making LPs. Or start looking out for competitors and use their format to your advantage.

Direct Linking isn't worth it IMO, that's like cold-calling someone an offer on the phone. They click your display ad yes, but that's out of curiosity. That's your cue to sell the idea that the sweepstakes is a once in a life time opportunity.

That sounds about right. I'd try a niche like Gaming if it's Display/Media Buying that you're doing.

19. PPCNOOB

Had a little chat with my AM and came to know that the offers which I am promoting have very low EPC and CTR overall , so now have changed the offer to another offer which is doing good over network.

20. PPCNOOB

Current Status:

Spent : $25

Will let the new offer run for another $10 (total $25 , the payout is $2) and then will stop it if not even one conversion happen.

NOTE: My adsbridge is inching towards the max limit of free trial.

Lord Patrick likes this.
  21. PPCNOOB

Current Status:

Spent : $35

So I let the new offer run for $25 and not even a single conversion , was rotating the same offer between two networks. Don't know whether the traffic I am getting is junk or what ?

NOTE: Hit the max limit of my adsbridge account.

Top Resources

MI