“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPCall Vs PPC?

PPCall Vs PPC?

• PPCall

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • PPC

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
I like PPC more then PPCall. This is because I am running global business and if you are want to minimize your cost I think this is the best method for promote globally.

This is actually depending on your offer. PPCall suitable for local marketing in where PPC is the global basis. Actually you can drive quality traffic by using both of them. I personally like PPCall. Because the big sale is only possible by PPCall.

I do also like pay per click. This is because it's cheaper then PPCall as well as many networks allows PPC. This is the most vital reason why I like PPC rather then PPCall.

PPC or PPCall all are depending on your targeted traffic as well as your offers. For local marketing I like PPCall but most of the time I use PPC.

PPCall. Maybe I am just bias though ;) @Larry Nair I agree it really does depend on where you are targeting/offers. May sound cliche but I hear people prefer pay per call because they are connecting users to services they need (plumbing, electrician, locksmith)

Love the topic @supermarketer

PPCall. Maybe I am just bias though ;) @Larry Nair I agree it really does depend on where you are targeting/offers. May sound cliche but I hear people prefer pay per call because they are connecting users to services they need (plumbing, electrician, locksmith)

I do also love PPCall. Because if you want to big sales then PPcall in oblivious. People order big amount of service via PPCall. Also, I found CTR is higher than PPC. When people click to any ads then it's very hard to convert but think when people call. They are looking for the service or product desperately that is why they call, isn't it? Therefore, I like PPcall.

Don't take it offensive. Just think about in the general sense. You can promote anything you want via PPC ad campaign. Beside in PPCall mostly we promote service for say plumbing, dental appointment.

All emergency services people will click to call right then and there, but say for rehab and insurance you would be better off doing a blog or seo site with good content to better educate your callers before they call. That way you ween out alot of the "general questions" calls

Do agree with RingPartner. There are some services which only need and take action by doing the calling. In a general sense, insurance quarry is required for the call.

Actually PPC cover more niche and market then PPCall. That's why I love PPC more then PPCall. On the other hand some fields are only for PPCall like life insurance or auto servicing etc.

But I actually I like pay per call. This is because most of my clients looking for services. You know plumbing, insurance. PPC is also good in this market but way too much competition.

For me, I like PPC. PPC has huge traffic with different vertical where PPCal has some specific verticals. But those are vehicles are only for PPCall not suitable for PPC.

banners
Back