The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPCall + Mobile Ads?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
I want to start my first PPCall marketing with mobile ads. Initially, I like to start with Admob with a reputed PPCall network. Has anyone generated money by doing PCall and mobile ads buying? Please share your experiences with me. Thanks

Mobile marketing working great with me, especially with AdMob. If you are targeting bigger niche like make money online or weight loss it works great. I have spent $50 each day and I got over 1500 click and it cost only 4 cents per click. It would be the better idea if you are able to build a list.

I want to start my first PPCall marketing with mobile ads. Initially, I like to start with Admob with a reputed PPCall network. Has anyone generated money by doing PCall and mobile ads buying? Please share your experiences with me. Thanks

If you're doing display campaigns you need a campaign that is wide-reaching/for a lot of people, like psychic, credit repair, student loan debt, etc.

The best place to start is mobile search with call-only ads.

-Mike

Yup do agree with Mike. Call only apps helps to minimize your budget. You don't need to pay any huge for driving one lead. So better to research and find a good ads networks for your campaign.

MI
Back