The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC or sponsored results for site

vicdigi

affiliate
I have a group of websites where i would like to remove all the affiliate links and banners and replace them something like the sponsored results from Google or other search engine or PPC.

The results would need to show up as content on the site so that search engines would pick it up as content on the site.

Is there anyway to do this?

Or can someone recommend other options?

I think you can easily do all you set out above, the only think I think you should not do is make advert appear like contents, search engine or other advert provider do frown on this, they usually insiste you make adverts stand out so that its now confused with contents.

Thanks Temi, I understand Google especially can ban you from using their Adsense quite easily from doing something like this. I was given a warning from them early on when didn' t follow their guidelines.

Just looking at a different revenue avenue from a group of our websites. This will also help reduce workload when merchant sites close their affiliate programs!

Any ideas on how to implement this?

The kind of advert that will work will depend on the niche your site is in, OWG claims he makes about £500 or so a day from adsense from his finance related networks but does not make much from his sports related site which gets far more traffic than the finance related site... Adsense has not been great for my webmaster related site that is why I removed it, I think I was just giving Google free advert, I usually make about $50 - $60 per months...

There is a new advert network I have heard other webmaster mention, Ithink its called widget buck or something like that, don't know how good or bad it is :(

The bigger revenue source for me has been direct advert from individuals and small businesses.

I too have recently heard of the, i think it is called 'bucks for widgets' or something similar!

For my sites I am looking at a combination of both - adsense and advertising. This is how they currently stand but as stated want to remove the affiliates from there because of too much work.

That's a nice amount OWG's earning!

MI
Back