The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC network overview

swecoder

affiliate
As a relative newbie, I'm lacking a good overview of which PPC-networks that would work for me. I'm considering putting together a spreadsheet with the following information:

Network - Obviously name
URL - Link to the network
Price range - From 1 - 5, where 1 is the cheapest. Like, Facebook is incredibly customizable but could cost a bit, whereas you can get quite a few clicks for the same budget at 7Search
Flexibility - From 1-5 again. How much can you narrow down your audience? Geography, Age, Sex, Interests etc
Allows blacklisting - Yes / No (can I blacklist domains etc)
Minimum Deposit - How much do I have to deposit to get started?
Volume: 1-5 again, how much traffic could one expect

Example:

Network: Facebook
URL: https://www.facebook.com/advertising
Price Range: 4
Flexibility: 5
Allows blacklisting: No idea
Minimum deposit: No idea
Volume: 5
Now, my example above may not be correct, but I've never done any PPC advertising outside Adwords and 7Search, which is why I'm asking here. I would love for this to become a reference thread for all PPC-networks based on everyone's experience here. So if people could start writing posts, I will update here.

Some networks to get started:

Facebook, Adwords, Bing, 7Search, ZeroPark

Last edited:
So i started the spreadsheet but as you can see I'm not overly experienced in networks, but maybe you get the "gist" of it? The entire idea here is to crowdsource the knowledge rather than just one person trying to figure it out, so please help me out :).

244w846.jpg

banners
Back