The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC Advertising

D

Duke

I have no idea if this has been posted already but I am curious.

How many of you are using Pay Per Click Advertising, how much does it cost you monthly, who are you using and most of all, is it worth it?

Thanks.

I think you should give it a go, you never know. I followed Paul's advice, I am trying different PPC engines with little bit of money to see if what I get in return is worth it.

There are two of my client who swear by the effectiveness of PPC

I definately will give it a go. I'm just waiting to see who pimps what here before I look into where to throw my money.

I wouldn't throw any money towards any advertising venue until you have something you're selling, or a revenue model besides adsense.

Do you have an opt-in mailing list?

Sorry for butting in here, not speaking FOR Duke but at this time we don't but it's something we've been discussing.

Would you recommend we take this route first? Is there a good system or software you would recommend for us to do this?

First and foremost, you must have a business model, which you think will yield a profit, prior to pursuing any type of advertising sector.

Are you trying promoting your site in order to gain more members? If so, how much is a member worth? OK, once you've figured that out, you'll know how much you can spend on PPC in order to obtain a positive ROI.

Let's say a member is worth $10 (E-mail campaigns to members make big bucks). And out of every 100 clicks, you get 2 members. You paid 5 cents per click, so that's $5 you spent to get $20. You've just 4x your money.

They key is, know what each member is worth, and then you'll know what to spend per click. And an opt-in e-mail list is a must.

MI
Back