The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PowerMTA Consultant Needed.

snyyyz

affiliate
Not sure if this is the right section - Else please move it to the right section :ninja:

I was wondering if there was any PowerMTA Consultants in here that are for hire for a quick job regarding Sending Configuration.

I've been on Upwork trying to find an Expert in PowerMTA, but most of the offers are Indian people that can barely speak English and doesn't seem like an Expert at all. (No hard feelings about Indian people - They're nice people)

If you have the Expertise to help me out and do a bit of consulting - Please send a PM!

Not sure if this is the right section - Else please move it to the right section :ninja:

I was wondering if there was any PowerMTA Consultants in here that are for hire for a quick job regarding Sending Configuration.

I've been on Upwork trying to find an Expert in PowerMTA, but most of the offers are Indian people that can barely speak English and doesn't seem like an Expert at all. (No hard feelings about Indian people - They're nice people)

If you have the Expertise to help me out and do a bit of consulting - Please send a PM!

What exactly are you looking? PM more details, I look into it for you.

i can help you with that. I have some good solutions those may be helpful for you, Including Auto IP warum up settings using powermta.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back