The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Powerhousebids.com Affiliate Program. Make $5.00 to $400.00 a day!!!

Powerhousebids

affiliate
How is everyone doing. My name is David and I am the Affiliate Manager for Powerhousebids. It is one of the fastest growing penny auction websites on the web today. It has been up and running for 8 months and is only getting better and better. With one of the most aggressive CPA programs in the world of penny auctions I jumped at the opportunity to grow the affiliate program.

Here is what Powerhousebids and I are offering;

.25 for every FREE REGISTERED VERIFIED ACCOUNT
+
20.00 CPA for the first purchase of any bid pack

Here is a breakdown of our conversion ratios:

Unique Clicks to get a FREE REGISTERED VERIFIED ACCOUNT
1:10
Conversion ratio to purchase
1:13

This would be the based on 750 unique clicks a day.

75 Free Sign Ups x .25 = $18.75
6 Conversions x 20.00 = $120.00

Total $138.75 a day... $4162.50 a month.

Here are some quick answers to the most general questions:

Q) Is your site legit?
A) YES!!! 100%

Q) How do you sell Ipads for $30.00
A) That is 3000 bids x .60 = 1800.00 plus they pay 14.95 shipping and the final auction price of 30.00 Total amount for the Ipad 1844.95 cost 900.00 profit 944.95

Q) When do you pay?
A) When you have $100.00 in your account you can request a payout and your payout will be on the first day of the next month.

Q) How do you pay?
A) Paypal, Alertpay, Check, Wire

Q) What is the software that you use?
A) HasOffers is our company right now. With our software you can view all of your stats. Unique Clicks,Conversions,Cost,CPC,Revenue etc....All of your stats are in real time.

Q) Who would be my account supervisor?
A) That would be me. My name is David and I will do my best to make sure you are as successful as possible.

Q) Do you offer anything for referring new affiliates?
A) YES!!! We are working out the exact details of this program so we can offer the highest payouts to our affiliates as possible.

You have access to numerous banners, and text links for promotion. Anything and everything you need to be successful I will provide to you. I will also provide banners in any size or shape upon request. So, if you are interested here is the link to sign up:

Login - Powerhousebids

I look forward to working with all of you to be successful.

David Atwood
Affiliate Manager
Powerhousebids

banners
Back