The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popup and Adsense

pow-wow

affiliate
If i use any popup or popunder in my site along with adsense, will adsense have any problem?
am currently using paypopup in one of my sites and want to include adsense...

Thanks in advance

As it's getting late, and it's friday night, I'm semi drunk, alone, and spent far too much time on squidoo this evening, I cannot be bothered to check.

However, I'd assume it'd say no, as it'd get false impressions. As you can earn a little bit of money from impressions (not much though), then somebody would lose out.

But, like everything if you're unsure, and Adsense is a chunk of your income, do check by sending them an email, they have monkeys available to answer your questions.

Adsense prohibits sites showing Google ads that contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adsense prohibits sites showing Google ads that contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.
All the answer here have similar answer.
It's true that adsense prohibited a site with popup.
But you can use another PPC site along with adsense.

What is the whole point of pop-ups except annoying your visitors?
Unless your site gets millions of impressions daily you will make few cents here and there with this pop-ups.

Whenever I see site with pop-up - the only reason I would stay there if it has absolutely unique info I was looking for. Otherwise never come back there...

MI
Back