The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popunder Script

Yes, but it is not going to be free, plus there is no guarantee that it will work forever since google has been coming down on ways yo do pop under very strongly to the point that almost every new chrome version breaks the thing. The page is popunderjs.

I too looking for popunder script but custom made, how to find coder?

The problem is that you can't simply pay some person to do this for you as a one shot type of thing because the mechanism for accomplishing it has to be updated all the time since Google is aggressively going after the ways that you can do it on Chrome. I mean, you can do it, but then you will probably need to pay the person again with every new Chrome or Firefox release.

Popunderjs is another option but their is no admin panel. If we start using that script how to manage site ?

Popunderjs is another option but their is no admin panel. If we start using that script how to manage site ?

I don't understand your question, popunderjs is a javascript library that you buy, once you make your purchase they send you the javascript file that you have to put on your site, import it in your page and then customize to indicate what do you want to open. There is no admin panel and nothing to manage, you do everything manually.

MI
Back