The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PopShops, Datafeedr, Wordpress or a Site

Hi,

I should clarify that I have never used any to make money as an affiliate up to this point. I have, as an affiliate manager, tested all of them to see if they are useful and practical for affiliates, especially if our own affiliates are looking for some way to promote our products. I know dozens of people how have used these programs and I get their feedback as well.

One of the best things to do is go to the forum for each of these programs and see what has been said, see if the questions you are asking have already been asked and if not, ask the current users there for their opinions.

Goldencan.com is another one you might want to consider.

As to your FTP question, you can upload your Datafeedr datafeed directly from your Wordpress admin panel in the Datafeedr section. If the file is too big to load that way, it tells you that you need to FTP it up to your server. I've tried a half a dozen uploads and only once did it say it was too big.

The drip feature lets you drop a product image and description into a page one after another at whatever interval you choose (1 min, 10 min, 28 min, 3 days, etc). It helps keep your site fresh for search engines and repeat visitors.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Ron, it does. I'll do more reading on the forums for each, too!

banners
Back