The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Popads support ignoring all emails I sent

nooby888

affiliate
Hi, greeting to all affiliates in this community, not want to being rude, but I have encountered some issue with Popads(official ones, end with dot net)

2 weeks ago, I sent a 3400USD Wire payment to them, but after 2 weeks, no funds shows up, After checking with my bank here, they told me the funds have successfully reached their account.

But the funds just not shows up at my popads account!!

So I contacted their support, which is thru email , and their support members reply something like "we will update ur balance when we receive money" after that, they ignore all the emails I sent, I sent like 20 emails, asking for update, but they just keep ignoring me, I even provide my payment proof and my swift code and bank nam

And by common sense, wire transfer NEVER take over A WEEK, BUT IT'S 2 WEEKS NOW!! AND THEY KEEPS IGNORING ALL MY EMAILS....

AND THEY JUST KEEP BEING SLIENT!!

Don't know how to deal with them, so came here to ask for help, wish there got some folks here have experience with them, and know how to make them reply

THANKS GUYS, WILL BE TRULY GRATEFUL !!!

2 weeks ago, I sent a 3400USD Wire payment to them, but after 2 weeks, no funds shows up, After checking with my bank here, they told me the funds have successfully reached their account.

Your bank can provide you with a tracing form -- I suggest you do that -- Submit proof to them (popads). I doubt it's outright fraud on their part more that likely it ended up in the wrong account. That's why you want tracing numbers (data) -- then there is no excuse.

Hello! Thanks for reply

But I submit my Tracing Number to them, They still keeps ignoring my message...
What can I do to make them reply...

Can't believe such a big company do this things to their clients ...

MI
Back