The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Popads **** me 198 Dollar which i deposit on it

Asif Zubair

Popads spam me 198 Dollar which i deposit on it i deposit 198 $ on popads on 1st May via btc with locial btc wallet they detect payment from my and still now it not deposit on my pop ads account i mail almost every day but not reply properly just asked me to contact support@payzoff.com when i mail Payzoff they said sent payment to popads but popads mannger alway asked me to contact payoff i also attach screen Shot of their mail and my btc trans .

Attachments

• payzof.JPG
    payzof.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 31
  • popads.JPG
    popads.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 29
  • popassss.JPG
    popassss.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 189
  • popads mail.JPG
    popads mail.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 30
I see what you are saying, the processor is telling you that they have sent your payment, but popads shows that it was cancelled.

You should of included popads in your email as they stated, you need to get intouch with popads again and explain that the payment processor is telling you otherwise.

I see what you are saying, the processor is telling you that they have sent your payment, but popads shows that it was cancelled.

You should of included popads in your email as they stated, you need to get intouch with popads again and explain that the payment processor is telling you otherwise.
THEY REPLY ME PROPERLY

MI
Back