Popads impressions vs Voluum impressions

Anthony.

Is this normal?
My popads tells me I've had this:
kNIpMMlnQB6Rm0Wuc9ZMUQ.png

And my voluum tells me I've had this:
MD3LAGT6T2aEsTLUe_Tjdg.png

Voluum of course also tells me my cost is less than popads

I have my voluum campaign set to "auto" for cost, as popads passes the variable and due to the difference in visits, my cost is off.

Now the stats are like this:
Popads - 21,044
Voluum - 14,783

Can anyone shed some light on this please? All tracking is setup correctly, why is voluum receiving a lot less, can't find anything related online.

Now the stats are like this:
Popads - 21,044
Voluum - 14,783

Can anyone shed some light on this please? All tracking is setup correctly, why is voluum receiving a lot less, can't find anything related online.
this is click loss and it's normal .
you will loose lot when your landing pages and your tracker are slower .

that's normal .
just make sure your domain names is not spammed.

Ok thanks. Another thing, I am #1 bidder at the moment and when checking the traffic estimator, why the hell is it one time being 11000 potential traffic and then 46000 and then 12000 if I am #1 bidder surely it should be the same, traffic is going really really slow for thailand and it's like 7.15pm there. When checking projected traffic on the dash it's only like 600 within the hour, yesterday it was thousands. Why is this do you know? Look:

FuEr_eQqS4KmuKySCaDkIQ.png

-
dxSxWU2HQ0u0_6m9ywpCSg.png

traffic is going really really slow for thailand and it's like 7.15pm there.

Click loss for Thailand with PopAds is extreme (30-40%). It's one of a handful of geos that I know guys in the past completely blocked with PopAds for this very reason.

Also, ignore the Traffic Estimator as it's really next to useless. I've run global campaigns before, with low ball bids, and been told I am in a really low bidding position with only a few hundred estimated visits a day. I've ended up with hundreds of thousands of visits in a 24 hour period.

Ok thanks. Another thing, I am #1 bidder

Being the top bidder means you're most likely overpaying and buying the sites other people are blocking.

One of the most profitable sites with PopAds used to be youtube-mp3 (before it got shut down). That was a site you could buy PopAds traffic from really cheaply and run pretty much any campaign in any geo with a decent ROI.

Click loss for Thailand with PopAds is extreme (30-40%). It's one of a handful of geos that I know guys in the past completely blocked with PopAds for this very reason.

Also, ignore the Traffic Estimator as it's really next to useless. I've run global campaigns before, with low ball bids, and been told I am in a really low bidding position with only a few hundred estimated visits a day. I've ended up with hundreds of thousands of visits in a 24 hour period.

Being the top bidder means you're most likely overpaying and buying the sites other people are blocking.

One of the most profitable sites with PopAds used to be youtube-mp3 (before it got shut down). That was a site you could buy PopAds traffic from really cheaply and run pretty much any campaign in any geo with a decent ROI.

Thanks for the good response, I'm basically trying what I read here: Beginner Series: Simple Method for Direct Linking to Profits

To get my foot in the door and become familiar with analysing, improving etc. Do you think I've started bad with thailand for this?

Hmm, my voluum visits are going very very slow and I don't understand why. So from now on I can ignore the estimator and when testing, not be top bid as you say. But why is traffic veryyyyyy slow today it's been running all night and as people are sleeping I knew that's why it was slow then, but now it's kinda peak time after work/school/college etc and if it goes any slower it will stop

I would be very surprised if you could turn a campaign profitable with this method.

The glory days have definitely gone with mobile pop traffic. There was an explosion of people getting involved in mobile pop traffic as it was promoted heavily as a great way for beginners to get involved in media buying. This led to massively increased competition for traffic, where people would bid silly amounts.

Also, there have been so many carrier restrictions (one click billing has virtually disappeared), that it became really really hard to find offers that convert.

If you look at Andrew Payne's case study, he was promoting a one click billing mobile game in India before the carriers introduced the captcha billing verification. I would happily put money on him not being able to repeat this success now.

I would be very surprised if you could turn a campaign profitable with this method.

The glory days have definitely gone with mobile pop traffic. There was an explosion of people getting involved in mobile pop traffic as it was promoted heavily as a great way for beginners to get involved in media buying. This led to massively increased competition for traffic, where people would bid silly amounts.

Also, there have been so many carrier restrictions (one click billing has virtually disappeared), that it became really really hard to find offers that convert.

If you look at Andrew Payne's case study, he was promoting a one click billing mobile game in India before the carriers introduced the captcha billing verification. I would happily put money on him not being able to repeat this success now.

Hmm, ok thanks for the advice. I guess the only way to know is to try and find out for myself. I am using 1 click offers right now, seeing some conversions but as it's my first test of it, waiting till i spend my test budget.

I felt like this was a good way to get my feet wet, not sure what else to start if i find out this was a wast of time as you said.

All I would say is don't commit too heavily.

There is a reason that some big affiliate marketing agencies have disappeared or are disappearing. Adsimilis was a big name in mobile pops and they are winding down business now.

banners
Back