The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popads + AdCombo Journey

To try fund some of my bigger ads I am going to try get a small ROI with popads.

I will be trying to use Asia+Lower tier traffic.

Does anyone have any tips before I start?

To try fund some of my bigger ads I am going to try get a small ROI with popads.

Hi! :) I think we can give you some advice - if you want to run pops traffic with COD offers, then choose an adult niche - Titan gel, Hammer of Thor. Countries - TW, HK as an example. But it will be better if you will discuss with your AM and will ask about the best lp + preland for pop traffic ;)

Hi! :) I think we can give you some advice - if you want to run pops traffic with COD offers, then choose an adult niche - Titan gel, Hammer of Thor. Countries - TW, HK as an example. But it will be better if you will discuss with your AM and will ask about the best lp + preland for pop traffic ;)

Ok thanks. I will give these offers a try.

I always thought you need a big budget to start with adult offer though since its so competitive?

Ok thanks. I will give these offers a try.

I always thought you need a big budget to start with adult offer though since its so competitive?
hey, yeah the thing in this business you know is that what is not competitive will just make you waste your time. you need to focus on your tests, before taking any decision.

Hey, you can try pin submit, it works well with pop-up, and it's the cheapest niche to start with, as you have a limited budget, it will be better.

Hey, you can try pin submit, it works well with pop-up, and it's the cheapest niche to start with, as you have a limited budget, it will be better.

What like just "Win a free iPhone" sort of stuff?

Do you have any sort of experience with this sort of stuff, would love to ask a few questions?

Ok il try this. Also most of the pre made landing pages seem like they are designed to be used with adwords and not pop traffic, so do you recommend using a custom landing page?
No, as I wrote higher - you should ask your affiliate manager recommend you the best lp and preland for Pop-traffic exactly. We have variants for different traffic types :)

What like just "Win a free iPhone" sort of stuff?

Do you have any sort of experience with this sort of stuff, would love to ask a few questions?
yeah it normally works well, about the questions, you should go back to your affiliate manager, he could help you much more better if you want to follow this orientation:).

MI
Back