The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pop under ads providers - Popads, Adsterra, Propellerads and Zeropark

mabraham

Hello guys,

I've noticed that most of you use PropellerAds or Popads for pop-under traffic. But what about networks like Adsterra or Zeropark. They both seem very solid, but miss some of the discussions about them. Do they provide good quality traffic? Or it's better to go with already mentioned Popads or Propeller?
It's always better to test it out first, I know. But since Zeropark requires a minimum deposit of $1,000, it's a way out of my budget for testing a traffic source.

Thank you for your insights and help

Hello guys,

I've noticed that most of you use PropellerAds or Popads for pop-under traffic. But what about networks like Adsterra or Zeropark. They both seem very solid, but miss some of the discussions about them. Do they provide good quality traffic? Or it's better to go with already mentioned Popads or Propeller?
It's always better to test it out first, I know. But since Zeropark requires a minimum deposit of $1,000, it's a way out of my budget for testing a traffic source.

Personally, what i think is that you should try Propellerads, or Pop-under, cause besides the fact that they do offer good traffic, they are really affordable for newbies, so i think it really worth the try dude. For the others, i really don't know what is their policy, so i can't really say much about them.

Popads is min $5 deposit so it appeals to many with such a low buy-in, propellerads is I think from the top of my head $100 so again low deposit to get started. Zeropark has some great traffic much better than Popads imo but requires a much bigger deposit to start.

Hello guys,

You should definitely try SelfAdvertiser.com. Min initial deposit is just $100.
WW traffic CPM traffic - Pop and Domain redirect traffic.
We've just launched our flag feature the OPTIMIZER. It's perfect for starters as it's auto-optimized the traffic according to your bid range and CPA goal settings. We have a special offer for AffiliateFix users so you should mention it. We can discuss this further on Skype at diana_selfadvertiser.com

Hello,
Adsterra team will help you with it.
Our managers will help to launch and optimize your campaigns.

Hello @ifixas

I am Larry, an account manager in PopCash.

Have you ever considered to give our network a chance ? Minimum deposit is $5 and the platform is very easy to use. Besides, we also assign account managers who can help you in the campaign optimization process.
As targeting options we have: carrier, device, OS, browser, categories, language, countries etc
Recently we also implemented S2S conversion tracker which will make your days better as you will be able to see the conversions directly in our network.

Let me know if you require any info or assistance regarding the usage of our network.
You can find me at larry@popcash.net (both email and Skype).

banners
Back