The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Pokemon Go

I am not quite sure of the same. It is something that I have been longing to know and has thrown me into an intensive research work on the same. Especially after the game has just raised to fame and now it is like everyone knows about it. I have been doing the digging around the game and that niche so once I am done, I will be able to share the info with you so that you can find whether it is meaningful to you or not.

We have Pokémon products in the following markets, should you be interested.

CPA/CPL depending on the geo: #‎Colombia‬ ‪#‎USA‬ ‪#‎Italy‬ ‪#‎Spain‬ ‪#‎UK‬ ‪#‎Belgium‬ ‪#‎Australia‬ ‪#‎Netherlands‬ ‪#‎Germany‬ ‪#‎France‬ ‪#‎Poland‬ ‪#‎SouthAfrica‬ ‪#‎Austria‬ ‪#‎Hungary‬

Catch´em all!

We have Pokémon products in the following markets, should you be interested.

CPA/CPL depending on the geo: #‎Colombia‬ ‪#‎USA‬ ‪#‎Italy‬ ‪#‎Spain‬ ‪#‎UK‬ ‪#‎Belgium‬ ‪#‎Australia‬ ‪#‎Netherlands‬ ‪#‎Germany‬ ‪#‎France‬ ‪#‎Poland‬ ‪#‎SouthAfrica‬ ‪#‎Austria‬ ‪#‎Hungary‬

Catch´em all!

Marina,

I haven't been running offers the last month or two but am ready to start ramping up again. I have seen an offer on MaxBounty (SOI for AU), that I was considering. I would be interested in applying to Kimia network. You can see my follow along here, up to the point I stopped writing in my follow along. If you think I might be a good fit, please PM me and I'll get an application started.

As always,
Here's to your success!

what network do you suggest for the Pokemon Go offer. Where do you buy your traffic

Michael,

As far as traffic goes. You have a couple of choices:
Paid traffic (which can be broken into desktop and mobile)
Free traffic (which can be broken into SEO and Social)

A million networks/types/variations to choose from. For example, paid traffic might consist of native ads, Facebook ads, PPC through major networks (Google Adwords and Bing), Banner traffic, etc. Free traffic might consist of YouTube channel creation, Setting up a FB page and generating an audience, Creating a Pinterest profile for vertical and offer type and posting related material, etc.

As to where to find offers for Pokemon Go. MaxBounty has a Single Opt In (SOI) for Australia (AU) that's paying out $2 per lead. You can sign up here.

Hope this helps.

As Always,
Here's to your success!

There is no app that i know of. but check out OGAds we have a nice pokemon go coins email submit and also 2 hot premade landing pages :)

banners
Back