The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

POF campaign follow along!

blillard

affiliate
Ok I know I just joined and I am already posting a case study. I just want get things started ASAP. I tried this with STM and unfortunately I couldn't remain a member. So I'll post my follow along here for you guys :D.

Now If you read my intro you know my traffic source of choice is POF. I say this now to all who are following, PLEASE stick to one traffic source until you get it mastered.

Now for this case study I will be running True CA through EWA #OBEY

The payout is $3.15

I will do an ad spend of $10 a day for testing budget. I would do more but i feel 3x payout is cool enough.

I am going to be honest I do have some previous data for this campaign and I know that I can get easy conversion targeting women 35 plus who are over weight

For tools I am using Greens uploader, prosper, and pof tracking, LP

I am up loading about 15 and only running 3 ad copies as I feel having a good understanding what images engage a click is important but I do know copy is just as important but it doesn't seem so much with social. Images is more important I believe.

I set my frequency cap to 3 and my starting bid at .53

I will et this run for a day and come back with my stats. I hope I will be able to get some good insights and be able to help someone out as well.

Until the update take care and happy stacking :cool:

Ok here is a quick update for my campaign. I let it run for a day and so far I have 3 conversions. I am having a hard time getting prosper to track my conversion through my lp for some reason they track my click. I may just have to use pof tracking and prosper for tacking.

I spent a about $7-8 dollars on the campaing so far I am updating this on the go so I don't have exact figures. My bid is at .67 at the moment.

I will be swapping out my ads today for the 310s army to see if I can boost my ctr. At the moment that is very important for me. My best ctr is .5 while .2 being the lowest. My overall ctr for the whole campaign is .1.

Once I get results from the next test I will update so right now all will be doing is pausing the bad performers and making the good performing ads into the 310's to see if that boost my conversions.

Ok you guys I fixed my tracking to and I uploaded my 310's and I'll will see how they do as far as ctr. I will post a better overview of my stats as well. I look forward to seeing how this campaign fares.

Yes please break this down more to exactly what you've done now and the new results - good luck :)

Good start, keep it up. I would to recommend you to look up for ipyxel site, as this guy who runs this website has great POF tools, that help you to understand POF better, and will help you to optimize your campaigns fast. I'd like to recommend his POF traffic tool, which can help you to view how much traffic you get in period of time on a current bid. It's a great tool, cause you can change your bid and see if there is difference in amount of impressions your ads are getting.

MI
Back