The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase social media followers?

Hi, post consistently, try to engage your followers with the content, and use viral content like memes.

I know well on this subject, I can tell you a lot!;)
Don't just post something and move on. Spend time responding to comments and interacting with your audience. Turn your posts into conversations and try to build real relationships with people who take the time to interact with your content. Instagram's algorithm provides the greatest reward for interactions that occur within the first hour of publishing a new post. So while it seems time-consuming, interacting with comments during that first hour pays off in many ways for your brand. But that's when you already have enough subscribers.
When you're just starting out you can try out promotion services, I've done that too (If you are interested I use socialplug. Add the right hashtags to your posts
Hashtags are both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, they can be an eyesore, especially if you're using all 30 allowed on Instagram (which, frankly, we often do when we're trying to organically boost new accounts). But the thing is, hashtags are the best way to expand your reach, increase your audience and increase engagement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram.
Ask them to follow you. Don't presume they will. Some will but some will not remember, but writing it at the end of your quality posts, ensures they see it. "follow me for more".

Do giveaways. For example "I will give away free $5 to one of the next 100 people that follow me" . :cool:

Follow people who are on your niche, and interact with their tweets in comments, likes, etc. Use a social media username that indicates your niche. Their followers will see you and likely follow too.

The most popular social media accounts I follow are both consistent and interesting.

I doubt whether posting everyday is a must. I believe being consistent is more important.

There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to grow your business's social media following:

1. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, with a good cover photo and profile picture. You can design something yourself using for example Canva or a similar tool.

2. Choose the right social media platforms for your business. Not all platforms are equally popular or well-suited to all businesses. Do your research and find the platforms that will work best for you.

3. Post interesting, engaging content that will interest your target audience. mix up your posts with videos, images, and articles, and make sure to use hashtags to help increase visibility. It also helps if you have a QR code on your page that can take potential customers directly to your website.

4. Regularly interact with followers and be responsive to comments and questions. This will pay off over time.

Good luck to you and everyone else struggling with the same problem! One last piece of advice - be patient, it takes some time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
You can follow few tips to get more followers:

1. Optimize your social media profiles properly.
2. Know the best time and day to publish social media posts. It depends on your industry, the platform, and your audience.
3. Post consistently, but with purpose. If you’re posting daily, but your audience doesn’t find your content helpful, inspiring, or actionable, then they won’t engage with or follow your accounts.
4. Actively engage with your audience. You can do this by responding to comments, liking/commenting on photos, sharing relevant articles, answering questions, and sparking new conversations.
5. Follow relevant brand profile. if you want to extend your reach, then follow relevant brands in your industry (excluding competitors).
6. You can also do collaborations with micro influencers on Instagram.

I think that you need to focus on your content on the first place and real users will come, it's better than using fake followers

Post consistently everyday ,interact with people like ,comments etc also follow some people everyday
This is big. A lot of people get into social media marketing and expect quick results. Unfortuantely, that doesn't work unless you already have a large following on a different channel. That's why you see so many big YouTubers easily able to bring their following to Instagram or Facebook. But... the content quality needs to be there.

I would emphasize value and unique advantage.
1. What can you give a target consumer that they can't get anywhere else?
2. Can you do this consistent and often?
3. Do people care? That's a big deal because you can post a hundred variations of a post but it doesn't do much if no one responds...

A lot of industries are saturated but with a little competitor research you can see what is common practice, what you should stay away from and areas of opportunity.

Replicate and innovate. :)

Hope that helps!

In point of fact, one of the advantages of purchasing followers is that it might provide a kickstart to your expansion. Once you have a few thousand followers, other users are more likely to take notice of you and follow you on their own volition once you reach a certain threshold of followers. It goes without saying that you should check to see that the followers you buy are of a good caliber and pertinent to your particular sphere of interest.

really good comments in this thread
why do i follow on social media?
VALUE
  1. breaking news
  2. unique angle on story
  3. interesting opinion
  4. save my time
  5. save me money
  6. make me laugh
  7. make me cry
  8. make me go WOW
  9. give me somethin 2 share