The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Plurk anyone?

xhan

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
I've been going even more social network/twitter clone mad recently - and if your a fan of twitter once you use plurk you'll never go back to its primitive ways again!!

Its kind of like a chat room i suppose - but not. its very difficult to explain - but you should like it!

add me if you do sign up! :p xhan - Plurk.com

I've added you as a friend - please accept me (same username as here) ... how did you get such a high Karma?

@MarkeD
I think its pretty popular - at least in the way that people who sign up tend to use it a lot. Its not getting the media attention it deserves though - but then thats good.

@bochgoch
added you too!
I don't know - I just post a lot and reply to other people - it just builds up!
I'm on there all day at work so that kind of helps!

Don't get me wrong, I've used it and its pretty innovative, I just don't think its got enough to take people away from twitter - I mean even twitter is just touching the mainstream.

Don't get me wrong, I've used it and its pretty innovative, I just don't think its got enough to take people away from twitter - I mean even twitter is just touching the mainstream.

I hardly use twitter now tbh - I post to it but I never reply because when I Remember to check I dont know what people are replying too! and if you don't know what the context in some of those replies are just weirdd!!

Twitter needs an 'in reply to' function like identi.ca! that'd be awesome!

I'm only using Twitter & FriendFeed. Had an account on Plurk but requested deletion, wasn't very satisfied with it...

To reply to someone in twitter use @username - it means it appears in your feed even if you aren't subscribed.

Twitter didn't click for me until I downloaded twhirl | the social software client - it uses Adobe Air and sits on the desktop, its become more an IM/RSS feed aggegator and I'm loving it - I follow and keep up with people such as @JohnCleese and @MarsExplorer! @techcrunch is another great one to follow

To reply to someone in twitter use @username - it means it appears in your feed even if you aren't subscribed.

Twitter didn't click for me until I downloaded twhirl | the social software client - it uses Adobe Air and sits on the desktop, its become more an IM/RSS feed aggegator and I'm loving it - I follow and keep up with people such as @JohnCleese and @MarsExplorer! @techcrunch is another great one to follow

yeh but if you haven't been on there in a while how are you supposed to know which post their replying too. :p

Twirl is awesome - but its annoying now twitter limits the connections, so slooow! its like 30 a minute now instead of 70, well it was last time I checked the status blog.

Plurk is definitely my favourite system out there - with a few adjustments rejaw could be awesome and the same with kwippy too!

banners
Back