The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

please !!!!

Hi, Karim.

What type of affiliate platforms? Are you asking about affiliate networks and/or affiliate programs?

If so, they are all free to join so you can promote their products or services. You usually have to have your account approved, though.

But none of the vendors in our Resources charge to join their affiliate platforms.

Added after posting:

I forgot to suggest that you look at any reviews of the networks and programs, see what other members have experienced with them.

Also, which one is "best" for someone else, might not be best for you. ;)

Hi, Karim.

What type of affiliate platforms? Are you asking about affiliate networks and/or affiliate programs?

If so, they are all free to join so you can promote their products or services. You usually have to have your account approved, though.

But none of the vendors in our Resources charge to join their affiliate platforms.

Added after posting:

I forgot to suggest that you look at any reviews of the networks and programs, see what other members have experienced with them.

Also, which one is "best" for someone else, might not be best for you. ;)
I ask about the free platforms that I can promote their products

I ask about the free platforms that I can promote their products

There are tons and tons in Resources.

Do you know what type of product you want to promote? Vertical? Or a particular method or traffic source you want to use? If so, you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix. But try to figure out where you want to start, so you know what to ask for. ;)

There are tons and tons in Resources.

Do you know what type of product you want to promote? Vertical? Or a particular method or traffic source you want to use? If so, you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix. But try to figure out where you want to start, so you know what to ask for. ;)
Thank you very much for the valuable information you provided me

banners
Back