The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please review Haabaa.com

temi

affiliate
Hello,
I am launching a web directory called Haabaa.com in January next year. I am still "tinkering" with it at the moment. Please give me feedback on how I can improve, the directory can be found here

Thanks

Very Clean and Crisp Temi.
I very much liked the way you could progress via either Geo or Category to the target listing.

The only thing I would be concerned about would be filling a GLOBAL directory quick enough to succeed. Paid inclusion will bring nothing worthwhile until it is BUZZING. It might be a thought to launch in the UK and when that is cooking with gas you can then takeover the World.

All in all it creates a fine first impression.

smeagain,
Thanks for the review, you will be amazed how many submissions I have had worldwide. At present I am receiving over 100 submissions a day!!! thanks to excellent work done by one of my staff (Ovi) promoting the directory all over the internet. I have actually asked him to stop because the traffic is slightly too much for me to cope with.

I have a UK version (www.haabaa.co.uk) which has been online longer and doing okay.

Haabaa.com is a more ambitious project, I use a very expensive script used by most of the top SEO friendly directories on the net such as BlueFind, JoeAnt etc.

I will not start the "take over of the world" till next year (January/February) , at present I am still tweaking the directory script, I don't quite like how it works "out of the box". It will probably take me about 2-3 months to get it working exactly the way I want it.

Temi

Opps,
Sorry Paul, are you from Kentucky ? I will rectify it righ away, please don't cry :)
Temi

:

nice Temi :)
btw: i know the expression "haabaaa haabaa" from a movie or smth like that but i can't remember which one.. help! :) nice name.. as cool as yahoo :)
good luck with the directory

MI
Back