The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

network review on THE FELLAS ADS

cpyplayboy

affiliate
hello everyone
have you heard of this network THE FELLAS ADS thefellasads-dot-com ?
seems they are a private company but cannot find out much info on the internet
appreciate for your reviews!

Doesn’t look very trustworthy to me.
Website looks like a template someone edited in a few minutes and called it a day.
There are 50+ companies registered on that address, none of them are called the fellas ads.

Their logo looks like someone picked a random font and wrote a text in MS Paint.

but hey this is all just a first impression... maybe it’s an amazing company to work with! ;)

We have loads of great networks in our Resources area!

You can post a thread in the Business Centre Form asking for networks to respond to what you are looking for in an affiliate relationship.

Ummmmm this one caught my attention, I was born and grew up about five miles from the post code they have on that website. WC1E 6HA is the A400 which runs parallel with Tottenham Court Rd.

The only thing I found out about thefellasads was at the "easy money forum" which is the exact same thread we have here, started by the same person, and links quite nicely to this thread here at affiliatefix.
Funny thing is I found a whole load of other threads at the "easy money forum" all with duplicate posts here started by new members which all link back to affiliatefix. :confused:o_Oo_O

Ummmmm this one caught my attention, I was born and grew up about five miles from the post code they have on that website. WC1E 6HA is the A400 which runs parallel with Tottenham Court Rd.

The only thing I found out about thefellasads was at the "easy money forum" which is the exact same thread we have here, started by the same person, and links quite nicely to this thread here at affiliatefix.
Funny thing is I found a whole load of other threads at the "easy money forum" all with duplicate posts here started by new members which all link back to affiliatefix. :confused:o_Oo_O

Loads of Dumb Asses on the planet!

Hey cpyplayboy. We are a private network, so you're right, we are not as in the open as 'public' networks. Right now The Fellas Ads focusses exclusively on CC submit sweeps, where we push big amounts of volumes and because of that we have some really good deals.

They don't show up in the SERPs and they have no disclosures. Seems a bit slapped together to me.

@ TJ Tutor, you're right, we don't show up a lot in the search results. We haven't been around for that long, and our goal is not to be out in the open.

There are 50+ companies registered on that address, none of them are called the fellas ads.

The Fellas Ads is only our trade name, our holding is registered on that address.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more, you can always ask.

MI
Back