The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please, need help in CPA!

jonnie

affiliate
Hi!
Half a year worked successfully with a friend on the affiliate network, then the "friend" stole my account from me, now I want to register again, but for registration it is necessary to provide proof of successful earnings in any other affiliate, but I do not have screenshots (screenshots are required for 6 or less months With any affiliate, where you can see the account login and successful statistics of leads and payments, as well as the date when the screen has become).
Guys, please help, screenshots are very necessary!

Last edited:
Hey Jonnie,

Probability of someone sharing screenshots with you is very low. You should be careful with privacy of your accounts, and never share details with anyone, because of this kind of situations. I think Adcombo will comment here soon, but my recommendation is - look for another network, and try to be more careful this time :)

There are many networks out there that will accept you :)
Just Don't Quit .
also i want to say that i am personally share all cpa networks accounts with my friend but i trust him .
and the affiliate managers knows Me :)
so that will never be an issue if you have relation with your affiliate managers .

There are many networks out there that will accept you :)
Just Don't Quit .
also i want to say that i am personally share all cpa networks accounts with my friend but i trust him .
and the affiliate managers knows Me :)
so that will never be an issue if you have relation with your affiliate managers .

Thanks for the answer, tyoussef

Maybe you can help me, I need affiliate network with offer titan gel for Germany.

Last edited:
just go to our resources list => look for cpa networks and join them .
also try to get in touch with the affiliate managers in this forum you will find a lot of cool offers to run :)and that's the best way i recommend :)

MI
Back