The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please help me!

sergiumajeri

affiliate
Hi, I want to promote an CPA offer with a landing page that already exist on the site. I only have the preview landing page option, I promote that link?
How I promote the offer with the landing page they already got?
1653489487699.png

Well your thread its a bit confusing ,what tou mean by other landing page ? Every cpa has his landing page and if you promote the link then will open the page of the offer ,or i am mising something

so if I promote the offer link that I got, the person who click on that link will be delivered to to do landing page that I saw with the "preview landing page" button on site?

so if I promote the offer link that I got, the person who click on that link will be delivered to to do landing page that I saw with the "preview landing page" button on site?

You need to create your own landing page to pre-sell the offer.

Formula:
Ad>Landing Page>Offer Conversion Page>Thank You Page

basically yes.

But how will you know your link was used and that the person arrived at the offer's landing page and was counted?

Formula:
Ad>Landing Page>Offer Conversion Page>Thank You Page

Ad> ((your own pre-lander or redirection[read:tracking])) >Offer's Landing Page>Offer Conversion [payment or cart] Page>Thank You Page

A lot depends on your traffic quality and investment in promoting that offer IMHO.

Layman's terms: When you just slap shit against the barn wall --most of it won't stick ;)

MI
Back