The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please check these stats

ns7000

I have started a game offer on FB and below is the screenshot of the campaign.

gJV25Uu.jpg

It says that the ad reached 948 people and out of which only 7 has clicked on it. Is this normal to have so much less clicks or I am doing something wrong here.
Please guide on this thanks

The ratio between reached and clicked is huge. If your ad is on the side low, think from the perspective of the facebook visitor you are growing blind on all the ads and offers even users are advertising something, I'm from Serbia and read a story in the Serbian paper that a broke couple making barely any money save all the money to go to Greece on vacation they had like 4 suitcases the neighbor asked them why so many for 14 day vacation? Well we can't have bad selfies on Facebook or the same outfit. So they are advertising for months their vacation and if you look 1 in 10 post event that "normal" people are not selling affiliate or their own products they are advertising something to get your attention so people are bombarded on facebook from all angles. I heard at one my seminars a smart speaker say Attention is what we marketers are are going to be fighting for because every year there is less of it and more fighting for it. I would not be surprised if that ratio you have goes down next year.

So what to do? I guess find a way to stick out. Easily said then done :)

Good luck.

I don't think that's unusual.

Are you testing your ads?

Changing the copy, imaging and CTA?

Targeting options?

You need to try a huge amount of different variables before you find a winning formula.

banners
Back