The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pixel Fires for 25+ users only. (help)

goggaboss

affiliate
hello Cpafix members!
i am try to promote one offer. Offer Restrictions is :pixel Fires for 25+ users only.

i try to google it but not get right answer.Can u tell m,e how i use it and how i set this Pixel Fires for 25+ users only

It just means you will only be paid for leads if the user is over the age of 25.

Am I missing something here?

Send traffic as you normally would to the offer. All this means is the advertiser will simply ignore any CPA/CPL generated if the users are under 25.

For example you send 100 leads to Offer X - Female 25+ Only and 90 of the leads are 23 year olds - you will only get paid for the 10 that are 25+. However, your pixel might record the leads in YOUR tracking (because your pixel most likely can't distinguish male from female nor age ranges) but they shouldn't appear in the affiliate networks tracking (because the advertisers pixel only fires for 25+).

All you can do is make sure your traffic is targeted to 25+ year olds and hope for the best! This is why 18+ offers are a lot easier for beginners!

Hi goggaboss
You might want to make sure that you can control the age of the traffic so you get paid on for all the traffic you're sending to the offer
for example Facebook , pof etc

hello Cpafix members!
i am try to promote one offer. Offer Restrictions is :pixel Fires for 25+ users only.

i try to google it but not get right answer.Can u tell m,e how i use it and how i set this Pixel Fires for 25+ users only

This mean offer says "Advertiser will pay for 25+ age person only"
All leads under 25 will be removed and not paid by advertiser.

You can target traffic by age and Geo locations at facebook, Adword and Pof,
All above traffic source are great in my opinion.

banners
Back