The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PHP or HTML ?

IMO, the PHP language is the best programming language in which you can embed into the html as well. If you notice, you will find that majority of the websites are built using the PHP and it is much easy and operate and understand. It is the best suited sctipting language for Web development.

html is better since there is less computing power is consumed in serving a page.but html is not good for large websites but great for small websites.

2 ADVANTAGES FOR HTML

1.No need to learn HTML - This means you can build your website even if you do not have a background on HTML, though HTML knowledge is a plus. Web building is easier if you use software because it already has a built-in HTML coding. No more hassle in learning HTML codes and programs.2. Easy to use - It is so easy to design your site. There are two essential features of top website building software that you should know. The first feature is the drag and drop. This feature allows you to drag and drop an object depending on how you want your web page to look like. And the second feature is the WYSIWYG. This feature gives you convenience when designing your site because it enables you to create the site in accordance to how it appears during the building process.

I'm thinking to build a new website , shall i go for html or php? looking for your suggestions....... thanks in Advance

It depends on your expertise. HTML is good, if you want to develop a website having static content but if you would want to develop a e-commerce website, it is recommended to use PHP.

Ya of course you can develop your website in PHP or HTML. The CSS facility is available,whenever you develop your web page in HTML code. your site will take less memory in phph then other programming language. It is also an open source programming language.

PHP is a programming language, which is use for creating a dynamic content on website. While HTML is generally use for designing purpose or creating a static web page. It is depends on you, if you want to create a dynamic web page then you can use PHP but if you want to static webpage then you can use HTML for that. My suggestion is that you shoud use PHP language.

if u make a dynamic site than PHP is best for it and if u make a simple static content site then html is goot for it

I'd love to learn a bit more PHP so I could build my own sites from scratch. For now, I just rely on Joomla to build the code for me haha.

But in answer to your question, both languages work quite well with each other and as JosephRoger has posted, PHP would be more ideal for a more interactive website. If you are building a small website for just advertising a business or something similar, HTML may be the way forward as no one would need to log in to view it.

Hello... Why do you say that html is ONLY ! for static ? RSS is static element ? You may paste java script into html code and RSS is working (dynamically)
Sometimes, this is more problems and more job to be done but, I prefer html and xhtml code.
Yeaaaah...of course, if somebody build a site where, footer get half of page, you better use php ;)

If it's only a few pages and is static use html. You can also use javascript to make it more dynamic and even connecting to a database can be done with jquery without the need to reload the page which you have to do with PHP on its own.

I'm thinking to build a new website , shall i go for html or php? looking for your suggestions....... thanks in Advance

It al depends what you want/need on your website. If you just need some static information HTML with some CSS is fine.
If you need dynamic data (for example get data from a database, etc) then you need PHP.

HTML is Client Side and PHP is the Server Side. If you want to build simple not fancy with responses then you could use HTML only (basic information site)

banners
Back