The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PHP or HTML ?

This completely depends on what would you like to build. If you want a simple site (a few pages, contact form... etc) then you don't need php ...but if you would like to create something more complex like custom cms, use mySQL databases then PHP is a way to go. Consider also that more dynamic system with php maybe be more vulnerable and make your server acting slower due to more dynamic queries.

I always use PHP even for static sites. This means that parts of the pages that are the same for all are written in a PHP include file. This means if I want to change something in the navigation or footer for example, I can change one file and all pages are changed.

Otherwise you have to make the same change to every page which is just damn crazy.

In my own experiences, PHP is powerful when using with DBMS like MySQL. It would be really helpful in generating pages for a big site and search engines now have no problem in indexing and ranking dynamic pages or sites using PHP. It is easy to maintain also. :)

Thanks,

If your website is supposed to contain dynamic pages then I think you should go for PHP because it will save a lot of time & if the website is supposed to contain static pages then HTML should be preferred.

For the extending development in the future, I suggest you using PHP.

But, if the website you are going to build needs only few pages, it's recommended to use only HTML pages.

You will always need to use HTML even if you code with PHP. In the end PHP will output HTML code for the browser to interpret.

It all depends on if you are running a static or dynamic website.

If your website is supposed to contain dynamic pages then I think you should go for PHP because it will save a lot of time & if the website is supposed to contain static pages then HTML should be preferred.

I disagree. Even for static web sites you should use a php include file for all parts of pages that are the same throughout the site. Saves enormous amounts of time when making changes later.

Do you want to code by yourself? why not choose free CMS?
If you want to practice your web development experience, just try PHP.

I think PHP is the best one as all the web master make use of PHP for designing the web sites. Also it has the best advanced features for the website development.

programming with PHP is better as compared with HTML

it depends upon the situation, if you need a good layout and a secure website then in my option PHP is a good option, if you see few examples of good website such as facebook , it is made using PHP , however websites made with HTML5 , the latest one is far better than the old HTML of its kind, it is totally up to you, choose the best one and the secure one :)

<Mod> Link removed
Las Vegas Event Photographer

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back