moneydrop2021

Traffic Network: Bing/Microsoft Advertising

Offer: Personal Loan

Payout: $80

Total Conversion: 9

Latest Traffic Cost: $570

Most recent Revenue: $720

Direct/With Landing Page? Direct

Right now, I don't have landing pages for this offer, but I am going to create a few of them to increase conversions. I am also going to use the opt-in page so I can capture some leads. In the long run, I want to build an email list so I can promote other offers such as credit card, vacation, insurance, etc. Here are the plans for the next 14 days:

Campaign A (Direct to the offer only)
  1. Create additional 2 ads
  2. No landing pages or opt-in page
Campaign B
  1. Create 4-6 Ads
  2. Prepare at least 2 landing pages
  3. No opt-in page
Campaign C
  1. Create 4-6 Ads
  2. Prepare at least 2 landing pages
  3. With an opt-in page between the 1st landing page and the offer.

You don't have a landing yet you are still making profit, in 2019?
That's correct. I usually test first without landing pages, if permissible, to find out if the offer is very attractive or not. If the ROI on the offer is positive without landing pages, it means it is a very good offer and landing pages can boost the ROI and revenue without much effort. If the ROI is close to 0% or less than -50%, then the landing pages may increase the conversions above 0% but it may need some work. If the ROI is -50% or more, it means I have to work very hard on the offer to achieve ROI above 0%.

amazing, I also like this idea, since it's Bing you test direct linking to validate that the offer is converting, then add landing pages and split test.

Hey mate!
Awesome case, bur I'm wondering why are you creating landing pages by your own? As fas as I know all top networks can provide you with a bunch of landing pages and everything that needed. I'm working with LeadNetwork for a long time, they have like 8 different landing pages for each offer and they provided me with a couple of exclusive landing pages after some time of successful work

Hello there. This is a fantastic instance, however I'm curious as to why you're constructing your own landing pages. As far as I'm aware, all of the major networks can give you with a variety of landing sites and other services. Link removed by Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back