The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Performance Marketing Platforms (outside USA)

leadman

affiliate
Hi,

We have been researching and looking at performance marketing platforms and wonder what others have experienced in using platforms that are owned or run by companies outside the USA. Two platforms we have been looking at, edge226/Israel and offerslook/China, have been lackadaisical in dealing with us. It's been 4 days since we requested offferslook to setup an account and all we got was a brief text via skype saying Hi. And after 5 days edge226, after insisting a skype id to contact us, has still left us hanging. Is it wise for a US performance marketer to even consider using platforms outside the US? And what about data security? They all likely promise it but should this be an added concern?

There are a few platforms in the US were are considering like HasOffers and Everflow, but have read on here that HasOffers is dated and can get expensive and the other one only has tier pricing and not based on usage.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Can anyone suggest a SAAS/Platform with all these features?

1. advertiser/affiliate sign up
2. click/lead/conversion tracking
3. click/lead/conversion fraud monitoring tools
4. appending IP lead intelligence data to clicks/lead/conversions
5. multiple payout models
6. offer/ad/campaign management (manual and self-serve)
7. lead management
8. lead capture
9. lead tracking
10. lead validation
11. lead scoring
12. lead distribution
13. lead marketplace (allow buyers to cherry pick/buy)
14. integrated invoices & payments
15. and the kitchen sink

too much?

Can anyone suggest a SAAS/Platform with all these features?

1. advertiser/affiliate sign up
2. click/lead/conversion tracking
3. click/lead/conversion fraud monitoring tools
4. appending IP lead intelligence data to clicks/lead/conversions
5. multiple payout models
6. offer/ad/campaign management (manual and self-serve)
14. integrated invoices & payments

For this features check it out Scaleo.io

Paid Affs,

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of scaleo.io but its "feature list" was poorly presented. For example, I took another look and the Anti-Fraud Logic feature was described in 24 words and the demo does not even demonstrate most of the features listed on the site (Enhanced Statistics, Anti-Fraud Logic, etc). Also, telling a potential client looking at your service, "All that is just a small List of Features we are offering. There are plenty more to discover." ... is bizarre. I don't mean to be critical but I think they need to do a better job presenting the features of the service (and scaleo does not have all the features I listed above).

Last edited:
I have not yet found such a platform (and have looked at many). I would suggest you look at partnering with other platforms that offer these features and you can tie them in to your platform via API and offer it as an add-on/extra fee. For example, take #4. appending IP lead intelligence data to clicks/lead/conversions ... I know many companies selling that and have an API and partner programs. There could be a good opportunity for some company to tie all these APIs/services together from leading providers and offer one unified platform.

I have built this on conversionengine.net but I have removed several options as mentioned above and a few items missing like lead validation but open to discussing licensing it out if interested?

I've also got a full taboola clone inside that I never got off the ground that's quite powerful if put in the right hands but it still needs some work and refinement to be scalable.

Allan

I have the lead Marketplace too but that would need to be merged as it was a separate platform but based on the same tech so easily integrated if necessary :)

MI
Back