The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Performance marketing Link

lrnz

affiliate
Hello everybody!
I’m planning to give a proposal for performance marketing to some product that don’t have an affiliate program.
How can I measure the goals and get paid?
Ie.: i run a social Ads and 10 people click on my link and buy the product so I can earn a commission.

So, you're going to present a proposal to a product owner to convince him/her to let you promote their product for a commission?

Sounds like it, we have members who do that, go direct.

I've seen a template or two for inspiration to do that but I'm sorry, I don't remember where and I've never personally done it.

Hopefully, this bump will draw the attention of someone who has, maybe @T J Tutor .

You need to be able to track the link's values, e.g.; affiliateID and creative source.
product.com/?a=12345&cs=fb33
The script will envelope the referring domain/URL normally.
The easiest way to do this is with an affiliate program (which can mean a whole lot of things).
Impact Radius, hasoffers /tune, others ... as an affiliate program 'management solution'. For example, if you decide to work with an independent affiliate network the product (selling) domain's billing servers will need to be scripted to post -back the sales results (at a minimum).

Hello everybody!
I’m planning to give a proposal for performance marketing to some product that don’t have an affiliate program.
Ie.: i run a social Ads and 10 people click on my link and buy the product so I can earn a commission.

So, I gather you have never doe this before.

What you are proposing requires a very successful history as an affiliate. No company is going to accept a proposal from you without an extensive history of successful affiliate marketing. Do you have this?

So, I gather you have never doe this before.

What you are proposing requires a very successful history as an affiliate. No company is going to accept a proposal from you without an extensive history of successful affiliate marketing. Do you have this?
no, I don’t have but that’s not the point.
I’m looking for a technical Answer about how to track my link so I can tell that:
A) customer click on MY link
B) customer subscribes to service on client landing

is this the right place for technical question like this?

You need to be able to track the link's values, e.g.; affiliateID and creative source.
product.com/?a=12345&cs=fb33
The script will envelope the referring domain/URL normally.
The easiest way to do this is with an affiliate program (which can mean a whole lot of things).
Impact Radius, hasoffers /tune, others ... as an affiliate program 'management solution'. For example, if you decide to work with an independent affiliate network the product (selling) domain's billing servers will need to be scripted to post -back the sales results (at a minimum).
Yep that’s the idea.
It’s possible to do this without affiliate network? Maybe via some script?

I don’t have but that’s not the point.

Well, it kind of is the point.
1. You can have the product owner install a script on their server.
2. You can use an every day tracker to track behavior right through the transaction.

I’m looking for a technical Answer about how to track my link so I can tell that:

A TRACKER!

Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel?

Because they have "no experience" and have a hard time accepting advice!

Approaching a product owner that has no affiliate program and proposing to be an affiliate for them, although you have no experience yet, is not a hard sell. It is an impossible sell.

Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel?
Sure it is possible to have a free-standing affiliate program.
Some 'script'; it is a bit, just a bit, more complicated than that.

We
Hello everybody!
Ie.: i run a social Ads and 10 people click on my link and buy the product so I can earn a commission

Hello everybody!
Well you should consider SEO ... know the right keywords to reach a larger audience. Your ad headline should have concise keywords, know what your target audience is searching for and remember people don't buy logic they buy emotion so know the right emotion triggers and use them wisely. Hope you value in that have a good journey.

Approaching a product owner that has no affiliate program and proposing to be an affiliate for them, although you have no experience yet, is not a hard sell. It is an impossible sell.
I know of people that have started affiliate programs for 'product owners' as joint-ventures. But you got to know your shit and the product needs to be worth your time and effort.

Last edited:
banners
Back