The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
of just started using peerflr and ran into some problems the peerfly landing pages are all blocked by antiviruses like avast and nod32 i get a lot of hate comments on youtube as people think its some virus or scam is there a way to fix this problem if so please help

ok just started using peerfly and ran into some problems The peerfly landing pages are all blocked by antiviruses like avast and nod32 i get a lot of hate comments on youtube as people think its some virus or scam is there a way to fix this problem if so please help

I am also a newbie to CPA and using only peerfly. I don't encounter this.
ok just started using peerfly and ran into some problems The peerfly landing pages are all blocked by antiviruses like avast and nod32 i get a lot of hate comments on youtube as people think its some virus or scam is there a way to fix this problem if so please help

We are working with our advertisers to get these removed. I believe the virus warning is on the redirect, not the actual PeerFly offer (for people who live outside of the offer's Allowed Countries).

Luke! thanks for the help in getting approved!

You're welcome. Looking forward to working with you! :)

hey luke..

how to quickly accepted by peerfly ..
I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor

LUKE, Can i send traffic to my campaigns with my emails lists? Please answer me, thanks.
In your Peerfly account, click an offer and you'll be taken to the offer page. Look under "Allowed Marketing:" - If there is "E-mail" that means you are allowed to market to your email list. Pls see the screenshot below:

PeerflyAllowedMktgScr.png

Hi Luke. Sent you an email. Please take a look at it :)
Thanks

Paulo

Sorry, just saw this, but your email should be answered :)

I just applied for PeerFly, I hope I get accepted.

Let me know otherwise :)

LUKE, Can i send traffic to my campaigns with my emails lists? Please answer me, thanks.

As long as you have a managed double opt-in list. If you email Corey a bit about your list he can give you the green light.

Few months ago i applied to register on Peerfly, unfortunately my application was denied :( .. I saw here on forum so many members using Peerfly and i really want to be part of this great network. As far I've seen Peerfly is one of the best companies on CPA Network. Can i apply again?

Hey Luke
I was denied by Charlie Gartman, I send him mail but I didn't got any answer can you please take a look at my application.
I really want to be part of peerfly because you are the leader in CPA and you have really good shirts :)
My ID: PF85363

I've been in CPA marketing for about a month here is a screen shot of my earnings. I would like to know how to get rid of bad sub IDs and bad referrers in 7search to make my campaigns profitable. I'm trying to get to $50/day within a month and to $275/day in about 3 months. Is this realistic and does anybody have any suggestions to help me reach these goals? I could really use the $50 to help my PPC campaign grow.Screen shot 2012-07-04 at 8.17.54 PM.jpg

Few months ago i applied to register on Peerfly, unfortunately my application was denied :( .. I saw here on forum so many members using Peerfly and i really want to be part of this great network. As far I've seen Peerfly is one of the best companies on CPA Network. Can i apply again?

I'm in the same boat, man. Been reading about all these people out the gate like me starting their very first campaigns on PF, but am now quite perplexed about how to go about my options concerning how else to go about trying to get started myself.

My first payment after 1 year accepted in Peerfly. LoL :p Have been busy with my college hehehe

proofpeerfly.JPG

Yes Peerfly is great network. Also I learn many things from Luke's Blog, Lukepeerfly.com
Thanks Peerfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back