The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PC/Video Games Affiliate Program from K2 Network

E

Eve@K2Network

Hello everyone!

My name is Eve, and I manage the Affiliate Center for K2 Network. We're an online pc/video games publisher and we currently have very popular titles that total to 8.5 million registered players worldwide!

If you're interested in the pc/video games space then our Affiliate program would be a perfect place to start.

Our online video games (a mixture of fantasy MMORPGs and a first person shooter) are free to play and free to download but we give the players a choice to purchase in-game items and services to enhance their game play.

How our affiliates can make money is after placing our banners or text links on their site, directing paying traffic to us, 5% of each sale goes to the affiliate. Our players usually make multiple purchases since there is a variety of items and services to choose.

We've had and currently still have affiliates making from $200/month to $2,000 a month. Not all our games are fully integrated into the Affiliate Center either so this money-making average will be even higher when all our games are integrated!

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to register with us at K2 Network, Inc. - Affiliate Program

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have here as well since this is a lot of information to digest. :)

If you'd like to know more about our company and games please visit K2 Network, Inc.

Thank you for reading!

Eve

banners
Back