The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Paypal?

M

maro25

Hi,
I am in a country where Paypal is not supported! I was wondering can one open a paypal account putting a fake for example US address so that it is used to receive and send payments without actualy withdrawing the money?

Maros,
What a brilliant idea! Why not try it, give a fake US or UK address and get yourself a paypal account :)

What card? They never require any card?
And as you said, I am not scamming anyone

PI,
I doubt if Maros has tried registering for Paypal, he does not even know the requirements, that is why I am suggesting that he should actually try registering at paypal with fictitious address etc

you could open an account with a fake address, it'd be just like a email account (the postcode and address would need to match though). but you couldn't register a card with the account if it was from an unnacepted country I don't think as they'd know which country it'd come from. So you couldn't send money from your card you'd need to get people to pay you money and use what's in your paypal account to spend.

Opening a fake PayPal account can get you into trouble.

I do online business with a Bulgarian guy. PayPal doesn't offer support in Bulgaria. I sent my payments by Western Union, which works pretty well.

Temi is right. And PayPal asks you to fax documents on a regular basis to verify your account. They have some kind of limit that if you have paid and received money above 6000 dollar you need to fax your ID. Sooner or later a fake account will get you into trouble, like the IRS with a fake USA account.

Just use Western Union when your want to do a transaction with another webmaster. Just explain PayPal isn't active in your country. They will understand.

banners
Back