The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

u

yes. free tool.
or how do we start whithout spy tool. which verticle are suggested to begain.

As far as I know, there isn't any good free spy tool.

You can do the following:
1. You can Use a free trial by BoxOfAds see how it does for you
2. Be a member of paid forums such as AffPlaybook and have free tool there. The forum has a subscription fee, so the tool is not that free..
3. Without a tool just look in forums, ask your account managers at affiliate network, and see whats hot at the moment.
4. browse in sites around the world, news sites, blogs, streaming sites and so on to see what pop's first at their site.
5. Find adware which injects pop's, download it, and see what pop's on your computer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

i have some idea with ppv
marketing but don't have
any information wheter this
method has been doing
with others or no.
my ideas is selling the
brand stuff (dropshiping) to
ppv
for example: i will selling
minion doll to the person
who searching minion
keyword or browsing about
minion url, than they will
see my Lp that just simple
product pict, headline and
CTA sign. and it wil
redirected to my salespage url
the question is:
is it a good idea or it will
just wasting my money?
if it will convert, how
difficult it is?

i have some idea with ppv
marketing but don't have
any information wheter this
method has been doing
with others or no.
my ideas is selling the
brand stuff (dropshiping) to
ppv
for example: i will selling
minion doll to the person
who searching minion
keyword or browsing about
minion url, than they will
see my Lp that just simple
product pict, headline and
CTA sign. and it wil
redirected to my salespage url
the question is:
is it a good idea or it will
just wasting my money?
if it will convert, how
difficult it is?

Easy, its not.
It is a good idea, and it is the same strategy other affiliates use. so, it can work, and will work if you do the proper research about:
- Who buys this product.
- Where do these users browse (not necessarily the minion url is the best one, maybe a games site will do better or a mom site).
- Which LP's do better.
- Which ad network has best traffic for this offer.

And so on and so forth.

To conclude, PPV works! Its all a matter of patience & will.

Cheers

Well, that can be due to a few reasons.

1. Which network are you buying traffic from? do they have proxy bidding?
2. You are running a very competitive niche/geo and competitors are making loads of money. Nid in this case can sky rock.

I believe you should talk to me privately and let me understand what exactly are the details here.
Sent you a PM with details. :)

Hey James,

really interested in your network, the only thing I want to know is if you have any tracking tokens?
Didn't see the answer/question anywhere...Thanks!

Edit: Nvm, just found them on the FAQ of SelfAdvertiser!

hey
bid on brand url is allowed, right..?
how about showing brand words ,brand sign, brand url on lp? are these lp allowed on ur platform ?
Thanks

It's allowed.
Be aware that some brands KW have competition and will raise your bid.

Cheers

Hi James, it's great to discover your thread here and last night I sent you an email to your Eden@, but haven't seen your reply yet, however I signed up for both SelfAdvertise and RevenueHits, but doubt I'll do anything with RH per se.
Being new to mobile, you mentioned mobile pops convert very well on your platform, so I think that is good advice to start with. I wanted to ask you if you would please elaborate on what type of offers work well and any other tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. I've made contact with my new AM there but haven't asked her about running mobile offers yet.

Also, do you recommend using a VPS to show LP's on SelfAdvertise or is it not necessary?

Thanks and GLTA!

I am in tech support business. I need to generate traffic through pop up. Why are most of the networks disapproving my business. They say they don't work with tech support.
Does your network works with it?

@JamesPOP

question: do you have traffic/cost estimator?
something similar to Zeropark estimator: Redirected Domain Traffic - Volume
HI @kris79 ,

Our account managers have a file they send to all advertisers requesting it.
Moreover we are on the process of implementing a bid indicator to our platform directly. Namely you will have the possibility to see live for each campaign the bid you will need to win a certain amount of traffic ;]

I am in tech support business. I need to generate traffic through pop up. Why are most of the networks disapproving my business. They say they don't work with tech support.
Does your network works with it?
Most Pop traffic is generated thru adware. They dont want you removing them from popping ads on the end users computer. They don't allow cleanup software or antivirus utils.

Most Pop traffic is generated thru adware. They dont want you removing them from popping ads on the end users computer. They don't allow cleanup software or antivirus utils.

That made complete total sense. I never thought of it.

If they allowed that, they would be shooting themselves in both feet, then in the head. That would have been a business killer move.

MI
Back