The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pay for a Coach

Filipe

Hi there guys.

I've been doing online marketing on a off since November last year. I've been trying email marketing and I think it is what I like doing the most.

However I don't see many results... I guess I need to learn the intricacies of writing good emails and make my Subscribers trust me so that they can buy from me. Also I'm using Microsoft ads to drive my traffic and what I find is that it is a dead end! It's not a good quality traffic source and it has a low volume search for my Niche which is Manifestation and Law of Attraction ( Personal Development). I've read that in order to test something you need a good budget and a good sample of people. That would happen with buying solo ads I think.

So what I should do is get into Solo ads, and later on try Facebook to drive traffic to my LP and to build my list.

The problem is that there is a huge learning curve with lots of trial and error and money spent. I don't have 2 or 3 years to burn with testing! Unfortunately.

So Recently I have been chating with someone I've met in a Facebook group of people who sell Solo ads in personal development and he seems very nice. Since 2 months ago that he always replies to my messages on messenger and gives me tips for nothing in return.

However recently we had a conference call and he presented me with coaching for 997$.

My question is... Would you guys pay for a mentor?

Also do you guys think that if a marketer is doing very well and is successful,he would never waste time teaching others? Cause I've read that comment here before, that "people who are not good marketerd, they teach"!

Thanks so much everyone.

Ask him for the names of 3 satisfied customers -- I bet he tries to change the subject fast or offer excuses.
You want an immediate reply -- don't give him time to set up his buddies/accomplices to give false references.

If he doesn't maybe there is something there of value. Ask for some publicly accessible information.

Get his real name and where he lives --INSIST or no deal -- you can access a lot of information online today ;) Even if you need to pay for some background report -- better that spent that giving some guy in 'scamland' $997 of your hard earned money -- I would rater lose $29 and some time ;)
BTW that price seems scammy to me ..

Ask him for the names of 3 satisfied customers -- I bet he tries to change the subject fast or offer excuses.
You want an immediate reply -- don't give him time to set up his buddies/accomplices to give false references.

If he doesn't maybe there is something there of value. Ask for some publicly accessible information.

Get his real name and where he lives --INSIST or no deal -- you can access a lot of information online today ;) Even if you need to pay for some background report -- better that spent that giving some guy in 'scamland' $997 of your hard earned money -- I would rater lose $29 and some time ;)
BTW that price seems scammy to me ..

Graybeard, thanks for the reply! Did you ever pay for a coach?

I have to be honest, I feel like I figured out my strategy very well. I just need some small guidance now. I'll explain!!!

I have a cool landing page, that in my opinion is very well made:

manifestation(dot)filipelopez(dot)com

I don't have a VPS because the loading time of my page is almost nothing. Is there any other reason I should get a VPS?
Also I have a support contact which is mail@filipelopez.com
So according to my perspective, I have a professional LP and Email Contact.

I also have a cool Lead Magnet, however I didn't write the book myself. I bought the rights for it. Should I write my own Book, so that I can put some links with offers inside it?

Then to grow my list, I will buy solo ads... I will buy initially 500 clicks, usually around 80 to 90cents per click, to test and see what is My Subscription Rate and see whether I have good Open and Click Rates.

On my email sequence, on the first email I thank them for subscribing to my Newsletter where they can find tips about the Niche (which is Manifestation and LOA) and what they can expect from my emails.
There is also the download link to the Book.

On the second email I already send them an offer, and here is where I have some issues... I'll explain...

I don't know whether I should send them a 7 email autoresponder sequence about just one product of Clickbank (With the email swipes given by the Advertiser on the Affiliate Resources Page), or if I should send them other offers too right away, not just from Clickbank but also from independent Direct Advertisers, where there's no Affiliate Network to be the middle guy.

Also I need a tracker for all this right?

Most of all I need to develop a relationship with my subscribers and make them Like me And Trust me. I need to think that it doesn't matter the List size, if I don't cherish every single one of them as a potential buyer.

Oh and btw, so my method of choice for driving traffic at the beginning are SOLO ADS, but I should throw in there some FACEBOOK ads too, what do you guys think? Do I have a good strategy?

Thanks guys, I feel that I'm very close, I just need some guidance!

1. You need to make your background image width:100%; height auto; so it will scale correctly with no overflow on the smaller screen for mobile if you will be using mobile traffic.

I don't have a VPS because the loading time of my page is almost nothing. Is there any other reason I should get a VPS?
Yes; what happens when 10 or 20 people from ads want to load your landing page at the same time? Do you have the available resources on your shared server account and do you have them consistently?

Your can't send out any mail lists (most likely) from your shared server account --Have you set up and engaged with a professional email server (SMTP Service Providers)?

And yes; you will need to track traffic and the conversion results. There are many commercial solutions that usually involve a monthly fee to use a SaaS hosted tracker. There are home-brewed tracking possibilities but these are less that ideal (in many cases).

MI
Back