The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Passive income.

Oscar Pickering

affiliate
That’s the dream, right?
Make money while you sleep.
For 99% of people, affiliate marketing is how they get started.
The idea behind it is that you promote other people’s products, often through an affiliate network, earning a commission if people actually end up buying thanks to your marketing.
It’s based on revenue sharing. If you have a product and want to sell more, you can offer promoters a financial incentive through an affiliate program. If you have no product and want to make money, then you can promote a product that you feel has value and earn an income from it as an affiliate marketer.

Spam post mate in my opinion, last seen the day he posted this and it's not a question nor advice, probably intended to have a backlink in that post by the looks of it?

I am still angry I didn't buy 1000 shares of FCAU (Fiat-Chrysler)
fcau.jpg

The stock was choking at <$8 a share That is a big run-up for an old tech industry, Oh well ... No balls no glory ...

If you sell a rev-share repeat sale product you will get residual income but customer churn and attrition will decrease your residual earnings.

cams-ca.png

Your traffic patterns and site metrics are a large part of your SEO success -- not how good you stuff keywords.

Even websites with traffic and sales need to be updated (re-versioned) to the contemporary Internet standards and expectations so I wouldn't say there is real passive income. Your income will vary and you will need to work to compensate for replacing the customers that you will lose.

If you need passive income find a good investment grade bond fund and invest a few of your millions :D Let the pros manage your assets ...

Graybeard, Feb 9, 2018

Last edited:
MI
Back