The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Passive Income - Google Adsense

Sage

So I created a YouTube channel waaaaaaay back in the days and didn't upload any more than 4-5 videos on a specific technical topic, which I had experience on.

The takeaway is that adsense is always working for YOU! 24/7/365, which equals PASSIVE INCOME. If you create enough videos in hot enough niches and tag them w/ adsense… I'll just bet'cha that all those pennies will add up to $1,000.00's of dollars (some sooner than others)

This is an example of one of my lower end channels which I haven't touched in over 3 years, yet continues to make money!! PASSIVELY (meaning, I don't have to do anything)

Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 3.21.20 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great. I can honestly say that we always sleep on great opportunities which if well used will give us a good amount of cash. Youtube is one of the easiest way for you to gain revenue. Be sure that the videos you are making are of the best niche and the ones people are looking for. In so doing, you will see traffic just coming on your way. One good thing is that once the video is in place, you will keep own earning. I am just amazed how you have been able to earn without really doing anything over the past three years. It is a wake up time now.

Really proved income. You may create the channels and just name videos with common keywords or even use single video with different keywords. This would bring you much income easily.

MI
Back