The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Passive Income Ever - $63.18 on First Month with IG Marketing!

Feluba

affiliate
Hello Guys,

April is gone, so I want to share the stats of the month with you, You can see in a very detailed way how I did this on [JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

stats.png

As you see, on day 17th, there was 10,457 clicks, this is not real data, this is actually impressions an they are come from a pop under paid traffic, which as you can see, made no profits, this sucks because it destroy all the stats, but let's say that on 17th I actually had about 17 clicks.

Results:
stats2.png

Countries Volume:
countries.png

The Top 6 Countries which payed better:
countriestop6.png

US is the most profitable country for incentive offers. No doubt.

Last but not least, Devices:
device.png

This data is not that reliable, why? Because I may be following more US people than DE so US converts more, or I'm following more people that uses Android then iOS. This is not "best converting data" at all IMO.

So guys, I'm very happy, this is my first passive income I'm making on the net, and I'm super excited to scale this up and launch CPA campaigns as soon as possible!

Take care, ask anything, bye!

All that I can say with confidence is congrats. It is always motivating how you can be able to invest your time among other resources in something and get returns, it is always a reward for you. I am just hoping that with the amount you have received, you will be motivated to even get to work harder.

All that I can say with confidence is congrats. It is always motivating how you can be able to invest your time among other resources in something and get returns, it is always a reward for you. I am just hoping that with the amount you have received, you will be motivated to even get to work harder.
Thanks for replying Dr.Forum! Of course I'm super motivated to work harder, this is just the beginning! I'm trying to save money from this to go paid traffic.

Congrats, passive income is good.
Thanks @game333! :)

Congrats on your success mate, I am sure you will double it this month easily. Good luck for coming month.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back