The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Passive income from adult?

Dario

Is it possible to make stable passive income from adult using "free" traffic generation methods as SEO?
We all know that those BIG tube sites are getting a lot of search engine traffic, but how could smaller marketers benefit from doing SEO on adult project?

Many marketers make passive income from adult in multiple ways.,,

SEO does work.

Even Facebook Fan pages etc cause make very good income relatively easy.

But me personally I'd focus on mastering paid traffic if you want to have profits that are extremely scalable fast.

I have an incredible respect for any "SEO"-guy out there. It's something I dont understand and dont have the time to learn every day.. It's like a foreign language to me.
We see lots of people pulling in an easy five figure check every week from their own tube sites running their own ads..

On the free side of things... SEO + Social ... Google in the past couple of years has made social networking more and more important. I'm not going to name any names, but they do have their own social network, and they really do like facebook as well. Look up any product or program on google and see what social network sites come up after their actual home page.

Of course, Forums are always great and continue to rank highly for niche subjects / keywords.

MI
Back