williamrs

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
Coach
CPA Evolution 3.0
PART 1

Why Facebook?

Welcome to this case study!

Along the next chapters I'll show you the exact process I use to create campaigns on Facebook to promote free lead generation offers.

This is a simple yet very effective method that any newbie can use to start profiting in few days with quick campaigns that require little investment for testing.

But before we go to the actual method, it's important that you understand why Facebook is a good place for someone to get started with CPA and also how you should use the platform for maximum results.

Facebook is the biggest social network with 1.06 billion ACTIVE users all over the world. It's also the site with more traffic in many countries (yes, beating the big G) and the average American now spends almost 7 hours per month on Facebook.

This is HUGE!

Here is an infographic that shows some statistics. It's not 100% updated, but it should give you an idea on the massive potential of Facebook.

Facebook-Power-Of-Advertising-Large.jpg

Facebook has insane amounts of traffic and if you master this traffic source you can easily hit 4 figures per day with CPA marketing.

Awesome?

But that's not all!

Facebook also has an amazing targeting system that allows advertisers to generate laser targeted traffic using demographics, interests and behaviors.

It means that if you use Facebook's advertising platform properly you will always know exactly who is on the other side. After that, you just have to find the right offer for your audience and boom!

And this isn't just for US traffic!

Facebook has lot's of international traffic that you can buy for pennies and use to create campaigns with insanely high ROIs.

Want more?

Mobile traffic is also huge on Facebook.

Actually, the social network has nowadays more mobile traffic than desktop traffic, representing an amazing traffic source for advertisers running mobile-optimized offers as well.

Another great benefit of Facebook is that it's the perfect school for learning how to use demographic based traffic, which will allow to do media buying (the big boys' favorite traffic generation model) in the future to scale your campaigns and achieve astonishing results.

In the last few years Facebook has made some changes in their terms of service leading to account bans and stricter rules. But on the opposite of what many people may think, it was a GOOD thing.

The new policies have kicked most scammers and spammers out of the platform, which increased the end-user's confidence about clicking on ads.

The consequence? Less competition, better CTRs and lower costs.

This new scenario is indeed positive for good marketers who have the right process for using the platform and don't intend to promote shady, misleading offers.

Jump on board now using the right method (which the next parts of this case study will teach you in details) and you will be amazed with the results you will achieve in just few weeks.

That's it for this first part, but make sure to keep checking this case study often because I'll be releasing a new chapter every single day and in just 14 days you will be a Facebook master!

Contents

Part 1/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 2/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 3/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 4/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 5/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 6/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 7/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 8/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 9/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 10/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 11/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 12/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 13/14 Facebook Case Study.
Part 14/14 Facebook Case Study.

CPAEvolution: Make sure you check out the relaunch of CPAEvolution and the amazing AffiliateFix only bonus's.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be grate.

The paragraph about mobile traffic on Facebook been huge is spot on, I have been doing amazing by only targeting mobile users on Facebook.

Great stuff.... Wish I could advertise on Facebook, they blocked my ad account after uploading UIDs.

Great stuff.... Wish I could advertise on Facebook, they blocked my ad account after uploading UIDs.

Lucy, there is a process for creating new Facebook accounts. Check out the tutorial inside CPA Evolution (it's on the Facebok section of the forum). ;)

this is great information William, to be honest to you a heard that Facebook is a great source to get traffic to our offers, my problem is that I have to personal accounts one for my family and one to made marketing where I'm in different groups, so I'm afraid to them cancel my accounts, that's why I didn't stat to do any Facebook advertising Campaign. what is your recommendation to me to start doing this?

this is great information William, to be honest to you a heard that Facebook is a great source to get traffic to our offers, my problem is that I have to personal accounts one for my family and one to made marketing where I'm in different groups, so I'm afraid to them cancel my accounts, that's why I didn't stat to do any Facebook advertising Campaign. what is your recommendation to me to start doing this?

Usually, an account ban because of advertising just limits the advertising aspects of the account. So, it wouldn't affect your personal stuff. ;)

Thanks William! For some reason I've stayed away from Facebook because a lack of confidence, but I think 2015 will be the year I crush it online with FB!

Thanks William! For some reason I've stayed away from Facebook because a lack of confidence, but I think 2015 will be the year I crush it online with FB!

Yes! Facebook is still huge and it's possible to make very good money there when using the right strategy.

banners
Back